Ratings for Dr. Neil H. Aaron

Son has seen Dr. Aaron since age 5, now almost 18. Practice is awesome! Office staff sharp, responsive, does what they promise. No need to recheck referrals or msgs. Dr. Aaron treats us like smart, informed patients. Trusts my son's/my take on things. Referred to specialists as needed,trusts us to renew referrals w/out repeatedly going back to see him first. Dr. Aaron can seem very quick for routine visits; but if you're assertive to ask your questions, he slows down, is caring & knowledgeable. Doc tries to stay on schedule, and distinguish betw. quick appt vs in-depth one. Dr. Aaron consults with us on choices, which we appreciate. He is a caring dad himself, and often uses examples from his own kids. Respects our hesitance on some vaccines (due to family member's tragic adverse reaction) & encouraged research. Dr. Aaron cares about teen's body, skin, emotions, school, stress, exercise, friends, habits, etc. Sorry to be aging-out of this pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

My son went to Md Curran for 6 months. Office visits were rushed, we had to update our insurance information and address with them more than three times before the records were updated. Billing staff very rude. Office visits felt rushed. Son was experiencing cough and wheezing for months and nothing more than antibiotic was prescribed. Office staff always seemed easily confused when asked a question about the account or request to update anything. Curran is friendly but evasive and in a rush to get the child in and out. I felt insulted when they would not take my concerns about sons breathing seriously. When we took him to the hospital they gave us a neb and albuterol which Curran said was not necessary-

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I love NHA, MD. He is my daughter's doc and he really makes us feel at home and care for. Yes, he may be quick but he is thorough. Kudos!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

we have seen Dr. Aaron twice and both times, it was like Jiffy Lube. He was so eager to get us out, I didn't get to ask any questions about my baby's eating and sleeping issues. The second time, his diagnose was incorrect about my child's ear infection, the next day I took him to another doctor and he did have an ear infection.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

He has been a good dr. to my son. BUT-After an exam forgot my son was a male and kept calling him a she. Fast service b/c my son is very healthy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

No words can describe how impressed I am with Dr. Aaron. He's is intelligent, caring, funny and loves kids. He makes sure that you understand the condition, the medication, the symptoms, etc. Dr. Aaron went above and beyond to help my son when he was diagnosed with jaundice within the 1st month of life...I highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Neil H. Aaron's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1987)