Ratings for Dr. Vernon Chichak

get out of door fast did not send me to specilist

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Excellent doctor Very responsive and reviews tests results promptly withme

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

This Doctor is an excellent physician. Very informative and always discusses results promptly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

He was my doctor for about 15 years. The best doctor ever. Living now in bc for the pass 5 years and haven't found a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Chichak has always been very thorough and helpful, providing good explanations and listening to questions and concerns. He has been my internist for 12+ years and I have nothing but pistil do commenys!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Very fast talker, have to but in in order to ask questions because he tends to talk a lot.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

my family were his patients for years l left my husband left and then l took out my dad too. Does not pay attention too fast gets out the door before you are able to ask more questions ofully explain your symptoms. The worse ever my dad suffered years with a very specific pain but never ordered the test that could have probably give him more time in the end l demanded to be sent for more tests but it was already too late

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

This site is a scam, if your own your comments then it should be mandatory to put your name on it otherwise bs

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I was with Dr. Chichack for over 17 years and things went OK until the last 5 years. He was always in a rush you had to have your concerns written down and be quick at explaining your concerns. In and out in a matter of few minutes. He maybe be knowledgeable but it has not used it to the patient benefit. I had abdominal pains sent me for a test came out negative and did not do any follow up instead gave me some pills for something I had not been yet diagnosed with. At my request sent me to a specialist who was shocked and made a comment why I had been prescribed something without having been diagnosed or proven. Ithen found a great doctor who took the time and is genuinely concerned about his patients health issues. I only wished had done it sooner.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Chichak was my doctor for about 15 years, while I Lived in Edmonton before moving to Penticton BC. He is the best Doctor I have ever had. Wish he would move here.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014