Ratings for Dr. Vernon Chichak

Your experience when you go for your appointment with Dr. Chichak can be defined by the 4 questions above that all get 5 stars: staff, punctuality, helpfulness and knowledge. They actually need more than a possible 5 stars (10 ) would be more like it for knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

This Doctor pretty much kept my mothers drug addiction going for over 20 years.... Now she lied to us about all her issues ..but he still maintained her narcotic addiction. Morphine.... Oxycoten.... Perkyset. When my mother first over dose on Morphine ... The hospital has no record of any of her health issues and told me she only really needed her diabetic meds. When I called his office I got an extremely rude nurse and no phone call back. I firmly believe that this Doctor is partially responsible for the death of my mother. She died of a Major Heart attack due to substance abuse... With false diagnosis and aiding to addict.. This man is only looking to make money from the prescriptions he made. He basically robbed my family of our money to help my mother addiction. I suffered my whole life with the lies and the abuse and when she died it was worst. Their is nothing you can do against these doctors. I hope he reads this with out swallowing his own tounge... Your a real piece of work.... Your abusive and destroyed my mother my family.... Aren't doctors suppose to reconize when addiction was an issue. They are suppose to help you stay alive... Not die of a heart attack at 64 ... And be able to walk away..... When she was in the hospital the first time for an over dose and was in a comma ...when I asked for all her health records ... The on staff doctor was more that willing to let me see them.... 24 hours later all of a sudden the nurse are on high alert and barred me from seeing the records with no explanation to why. Protecting this man is pretty sad. Don't see this doctor he only cares about money not lives

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have had Dr Chichak as my doctor for over 17years. I have never had to wait for more than 5minutes in his office. I find him very thorough

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. chichak is not only one of the most smartest kindest friendliest caring doctors I've ever met, and he save my life. Not many doctors you can say that about. He can get you an MRI in two weeks time, as an outpatient after My med Center, Doctor quit on me retired. Dr. chichak became my main medical doctor, he didn't have to but he did. he works out of the Misericordia hospital. And the has a clinc call the weinlos clinic, needless to say he's a very busy man . And if you wake up in the Misericordia hospital Dr. chichak looking over you and you wonder if he's any good rest a sure my friend you're in good hands you got one of the best doctors in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr chichak is the only doctor I trust. He is caring and very knowledgeable in his field. Always on time.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

He once save my life by performing abdominal thrusts to stop airway obstruction. Acted calm and immediate.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

He pretends to be warm. What a great acting job. He is a good doctor if you don't question him, and let him treat you as a child. Someones says he is a megalomaniac, and I agree.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Best Doctor have had, intelligent, empathetic goes over all test results with you promptly. Refers to other specialists when needed and for tests. As someone else mentioned he listens to you and doesn't dismiss your symptoms. He works diligently to find what the problem is instead of dismissing it like so many other doctor's . Thank you for all your help over the years Dr. Chichak.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very thorough. Listens and I have extreme confidence in his knowledge. He digs to find the problems.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Only one thing to say the man is a legitimate Quack. He will ruin your life then throw you to wolfs.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017