Ratings for Dr. Mok-Dock Li

If I could give Dr Li more than 5 stars for his knowledge, I would ! I'm a 27 year old female who has been a patient of his for almost 15 years. He is one of a kind, and I wish him all the health and joy!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Li saved my life, and every time I go back for checkups he is so kind and amazing at explaining!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Li for 30+ years. He has always offered to refer me to an "adult" doctor but I simply refuse. I feel he is the best doctor for me and see no need to start over with a new doctor. He has always been kind, caring and knowledgeable. My needs and care always came first and I never doubted that. I remember sitting in his office as a little kid playing with his model of the heart while he discussed my care with my parents. Unlike other doctors, I have never been afraid or scared to see him. He was a major support for my parents during my surgery and is to this day. Dr. Li has been a lifesaver for me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Li for the past 10 years, he has an extrodinary 'ear'. He heard an irregular beat and referred me to Sick Kids Toronto for my surgery. Love love love this Doctor. He truly is a life saver, and all parents should be comfort knowing their children are being taken care of!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Li has been our son's doctor since he was a day old, he is now 19 and in his first year of University. Our son was born with many major heart defects and the odds were against him. Dr. Li has always been amazing! There are no words to thank him for all he has done.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr Li was my doctor from when I was a couple months old until I was about 20 years old. I remember always feeling comfortable being in his office as a child. I was never scared of him or any of the tests he had to do because he makes the experience fun for children. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always interested in how you're taking care of your heart at home which I think is very important. He always makes sure you're taking your medications, exercising regularly, and eating properly. He was always able to explain my heart condition to me in a way that I could understand. The only complaint I have is that one time he told me I was fat and needed to lose weight when I was only about 10lbs overweight. He might not have meant to say it that way, but the way he said it hurt my feelings.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

When I was 4 years old, Dr. Li found in my heart what no other doctor could find.. and it turned out I was diagnosed with Complete Congenital Heart Block. If it wasn't for him I'd probably be dead right now.. I had pacemaker surgery August 12th, 2004. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

We met Dr. Li when my now 19 yr old daughter was 7 wks old. We were in for a consultation the very next day that our family dr did the referal. He told us what was wrong and it was fixable. She was born basically with no center wall in her heart and valves formed as 1 across the centre. She was ill and hospitalized for 2 1/2 months at that point. He refered her to a surgeon in Toronto at Sick Kids where she recieved 2 different surgies. He continues to follow her progress. We continue to believe that Dr. Li's word is law when it comes to cardilogy care. It will be a sad day if he retires.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Doctor Li, is the best of the best !!he was my son , Wyatt's doctor from 1977 till 1991.He always showed care & compassion with us. I always felt a peace that God had given me the Best Doctor.I will always be so very grateful for Dr Li's knowledge of hearts and the Grace of God Wyatt lived a full 13 years Thank you Doctor Li. Dianne Woodward-Gault Windsor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Li has been my doctor since I was one day old. I am now a healthy 21 year old. He gave my parents hope when there was none i would live. To this day he is my doctor and a wonderful man. He is so knowledgable, kind, caring and saved my life. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010