Ratings for Dr. Nivedita N. More

She's not an effective pediatrician! We were frustrated with her because she never helped us with our baby when she had problems. We left that office for a better doctor, Dr. More does not seem to know what she is doing and I don't care what language you speak, but there were many times when we just couldn't understand her at all. Your baby's doctor needs to speak clearly enough to be understood!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

A really good pediatrician. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician in Orange County. Dr. More is very professional and friendly, as is her entire staff. It is clear that she is very passionate about her job and puts 100% effort in her work.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I love Dr. More, she is great with my daughter, unfortunatly we are moving to CO and this months appointment is going to be our last with her, i think it's going to be very difficult to find another doc like her. She always answers every single one of our questions and her staff is amazing. my daughter loves going to her office. any time i have any concerns i know that they are always a phone call away if need be. I'm going to hate finding someone else to replace her :(

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Nivedita N. More's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company