Dr. Colin Geft

You may also like

Dr. Geft is one of the kindest, nicest, and most unbelievably knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting . All these positive comments are true, however, you cannot put into words how much this man has helped myself and my family. Thank you Dr. Geft.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I just called to see if I could get an appointment for my daughter as a new patient. To my disbelief the secretary answered no and hung up on me. I have never experienced such a rude and unprofessional person. It would've been nice if she had just said no were not accepting new patients.

Submitted July 21, 2015

Best doctor period!! He's an angel of a man who goes well beyond the call of duty he even saw me once in his house on a Sunday night. Always nice & pleasant. Always on time! I've never seen better run practice

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Colin Geft is a brilliant doctor, and is the BEST pediatrician in Toronto (and probably the world). He is a GENIUS and an expert diagnostician. Furthermore, he truly respects people and their time, and does not you wait, he is ALWAYS punctual. I no longer have the privilege of having Colin Geft as my regular doctor because I am now far to old, with that being said I was in crisis and while my own GP would not see me, it was this beautiful man who came through for me, and cured me. I was prescribed the wrong antibiotics from a walk-in clinic and my symptoms were steadily getting worse to the point where if I got any worse I would require hospitalization. He felt for me, and immediately took the case on. He changed the antibiotics and provided some much needed insight. Within 48 hours I was completely cured, who knows where I would be without Dr. Geft. He has helped myself and my family in the past and has consistently came through. He truly is an angel on earth and a gift from god, additionally I genuinely believe he is the foremost and best doctor in Toronto, bless you Dr. Geft. -SF

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The best doctor I've ever met. I was his patient for 18 years and now my kids are seen by him. Always on time, always professionaly accurate, always patient. He is truly one in a million...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Geft is the best! He respects his patients and that earns their respect. All doctors should learn from him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Colin Geft is my hero, and I truly believe he is the best doctor in Toronto. He genuinely cares for his patients, and is known for being an excellent diagnostician. You never wait in his clinic, sometimes, he even waits for you! His bedside manner is unbelievable, his knowledge is unprecedented, and is an overall fantastic person. He is like a needle in a haystack, doctors like him are hard to find and you are truly blessed if you, or a family member, has/had Colin Geft as a doctor, because this means you are in good, safe hands.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

funny, not scary, knows his stuff in health and how people work and how to talk to them, nice, caring, open minded, even when he gives shots he isnt so bad! :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

very professional doctor patient very pleasant and businesslike

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Colin Geft's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geft is one of the kindest, nicest, and most unbelievably knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting . All these positive comments are tr..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ever in all categories, there are none finer than him anywhere in the world, EXPERT, KIND and INTERESTED. "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just called to see if I could get an appointment for my daughter as a new patient. To my disbelief the secretary answered no and hung up on me. I have neve..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor period!! He's an angel of a man who goes well beyond the call of duty he even saw me once in his house on a Sunday night. Always nice & pleasant. ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Colin Geft is a brilliant doctor, and is the BEST pediatrician in Toronto (and probably the world). He is a GENIUS and an expert diagnostician. Furthermore,..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I've ever met. I was his patient for 18 years and now my kids are seen by him. Always on time, always professionaly accurate, always patient. He..."

February 6, 2015