Ratings for Dr. Joan Ioana Razi

We go to Dr. Razi is a trained physician and homeopath. She has been seeing our 7 month old since birth. She is knowledgeable, flexible, kind and patient. She doesn't just check on the babies but on mommies too. She can be somewhat abrupt when she answers the phone - which can seem somewhat disconcerting. But I know its usually because she is super busy and is covering for her receptionist Maria (who is also wonderful) a few minutes . She takes the time out to return calls and even responds to texts. She doesn't take insurance so you have to process the paperwork yourself but she is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

We have used Dr Razi as our sons pediatrician since before they were born. We met with her in the DC practice of interviewing pediatricians before the birth of your child. We liked the fact that it was a small practice but that there was always someone to answer your questions. She lives in my neighorhood and did house call for both babies for their first check ups to prevent them being exposed to germs. She has always called me back persoally within 2 hours of my leaving a message. Over the past 12 years she has typically taken a trip or two a year. the oncall service that covers her practice have always been responsive and I have been satisfied. While Dr Razi is a Board certified Pediatrician she is also a trained homeopath. She has a wonderful balance of using the various healing arts around the world. Don't think she is not a serious medical expert. she saved my 11 week old sons life by immediately examining him on a Friday night and had him admitted to hospital within hours.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Homeopathic + Conventional practice. An excellent pediatrician. Only one negative - they don't take any insurance. Other than that, she is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Joan Ioana Razi's Credentials

• Univ De Paris Vii, Uer De Med Lariboisiere-St Louis, Paris, France (Grad. 1978)