Ratings for Dr. Fataneh M. Ziari

Best pediatrician we have ever had. We moved from Ga with 4 kids. She is outstanding doctor and a great person. Her office is so easy to work with especially Melissa.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

i love her she is the best she make me well and happy i am seeing her since i was a baby love her and her office

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. Ziari is the most caring doctor. I will be very upset when my kids grow up and cant see her anymore. She if very good at what she does. She shows so much respect to each of my children and is very quick to know what is going on.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr.Ziari is such an awesome doctor. I've been her patient ever since I can remember. She is very good at knowing exactly what's going on just by looking at me when I come in her office. The office staff is great, very social and friendly with patients. There has to be something wrong with you if you can't get along with this office staff. I would recommend her to any and everyone =] I can't wait til I have kids so they can go to her office as well <3

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr Ziari is a wonderful pediatrician! She is very skilled and knowledgeable and very professional. Unfortunately, she has the worst office support staff ever. They are negative and caused my family to leave her practice after being patients since our children's births. It is sad because Dr. Ziari probably has no idea what is going on. I called and left several messages for her to call me and she never did, probably because the messages never got past her office crew. SAD!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Fataneh M. Ziari's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE