Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Peele

Office mgr is terrible and rude. She does not stay current with insurance policies and will argue about things of which she has no knowledge. I would leave for another doctor except I like Dr Peele . But there is only so much inefficiencies one can stand.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have a child who has ADHD and must get his prescription every month. I called and was told by the office staff he needed a physical to get the meds which he has been on for two yes. He was not given a prescription so I called to ask why. The office mgr said he needed a med chk first.I asked why wasn't it done at the physical. She said the ins would not allow them to do both on same day. It was a LIE! I contacted the ins co and was told that was true a few yes ago but not so currently. I think the office mgr want to bill for two office visits and two physicals which can be done with only one. I am filing complaints with several agencies and with Fraud and Abuse.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Made a morning appt to avoid having to wait too long, then sat in the waiting room an hour & 15 min, before the exam room wait. The dr then came in before his nurse, because she was behind (?). He was virtually argumentative when in came to discussing my son's problem, at first saying it was fine for him to be having knee locking and buckling for a year at age 9, we should do nothing, to them saying that since I had the same problem and was never diagnosed with anything (by a doctor I saw over THIRTY years ago), then why should I think my son would be diagnosed? Well, doc, perhaps because medicine may have made some advances in 30 years?? Then the ineptitude of his office staff is too much to even go into. Tried to send us for Xrays to a place that doesn't take our insur; referred us to a phys therapist w/o getting an auth code form insurance, then when I called (twice!) to get that, was told they're no longer taking our insurance, for totally bogus reasons. Stay far away!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Peele is the ultimate old fashioned physician who never minded spending as long as it took with you to answer all questions

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I have never in my life wanted to cuss a doctor out more than this one and even in front of my child. He completely ignors anything you have to say and if you don't agree with his opinion and diagnosis then oh well with you. He is rude and always in a hurry to get out of the room. The staff is horrible and you will wait for hours and hours before seeing a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008