Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Kirby

My children love Dr. Kirby. He comes in and warms children up before he examines them. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I would never take my children back to this doctor. Very arrogant. Misdiagnosed my daughter twice!! She had a life threatening condition and he said "we all die" then laughed . He thought he was a comedian. The office smells like a dirty nursing home. I do not know why anyone would continue to see this man when there are good doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

My kids LOVE Dr. Kirby!! He is always on time and will answer all 100 questions I have for him. He only gives meds to my kids when NEEDED, which I love!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Refused to release record to from prior clients. Nice to extort money from moving family for $50. Missed MAJOR diagnosis from a special needs child! EXTREMELY POOR STAFF!!!! Very rude, VERY condescending! DO NOT GO HERE!!!! For the sake of your child's health!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Good with my kids. Not as friendly with parents. Love that he is cautious with medications being prescribed. Thorough exam every time.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Good doctor. Great with kids, not as great with parents but not bad either. Cautious with medicine, won't throw antibiotics at you for no reason. Which I love.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Kirby's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)