Ratings for Dr. Sunil K. Das

Dr. Das is a good doctor, but the wait time to see him is very long. My daughter has been a patient of his for 11 years, and lately we do not get out of his office in under 1.5 hours and we only see the doctor for a few minutes. His staff is kind and again he is a knowledgeable doctor, but the wait time has led me to the decision to find a new doctor for my daughter.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. Das has been my son's doctor for over 8 years. He's nice, caring, and knows his patients. The only bad thing is you wait forever to see him. You may get into the exam room quickly, but it's at least 30-60 minutes before he even comes into the room, then he's in and out in 5 minutes. Sometimes he's worth the wait, other times, we feel way too rushed. When it comes to my child's health, he needs to slow down and pay attention!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr Das squeezed us in when we had an urgent matter, but was not rushed. He saw all 3 children that needed care - though only 1 was urgent - to avoid us having to come back. Spent proper time, called promptly with results, gave clear instructions. His partner, Dr. Everett is also VERY personable & competent.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Sunil K. Das's Credentials

• Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh (704-03 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1967)

Ameritas