Ratings for Dr. Harald H. Kowa

A great bunch of people at this office. They all care about my kids. Dr. Peggy and Dr. Bates are good doctors, but Dr. Kowa is my children's favorite. He is so caring and easy to talk to. I really recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Kowa is extremely knowledgeable about a wide range of illnesses and problems, and will spend as much time as you need to explain what is going on with your child. My kids absolutely LOVE him. I feel very confident following of his reccommendations from vaccines to meds. I know most pediatricians in Asheville (many of whom agree that he is very good and smart) and Dr. Kowa is the one I chose to care for my kids!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

Dr. Kowa has such patience with my children. When my youngest son had the flu and two other viruses and I was so worried about his high fevers, the staff was great they called us a couple times and then I received a call from Dr. Kowa personally. I was really impressed with the care he showed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Harald H. Kowa's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1988)

MB Health