Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Jarosak

Went to this particular doctor. Several times for my son crying all the time, pale in color, vomiting, arching his back. This went on for 4 months straight. Back and forth back and forth. My last visit Dr Peter Jarosak at Carolina Pedatrics of the Traid, told me my son's liver was enlarge, but nothing to worry about. As soon as he told me this, I immediately took him to Cone hospital, where they found a 7cm tumor in his liver( Dr. P. Jarosak was feeling the tumor the whole time instead of his liver) Cone rushed us in ambulance to Brenners Children's Hospital. As soon as we arrived at Brenners, he was given 2 blood fusions right away due to the tumor being so large it was absorbing his blood. (He had already lost 1/2 his blood count). If I would have listen to Dr. P.Jarosak my son would not be here today!!!! Praises to Jesus and the Amazing Pediatric ER Doctor, Dr. Bush and Brenners Children's Hospital my son is doing Amazing!!!! (after 9 surgeries/8 rds of chemo)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Awesome doctor. Makes sure you understand everything completely before you leave the office. Great with the children. The rest of the staff is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Jarosak's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1972)

Banner Health