Ratings for Dr. Nutan S. Nadkarni

We love Dr. Nadkarni! She is there whenever we need her. She has even came to her office when it was closed because my daughter was sick. She is great with making kids and parents feel comfortable and trustworthy. She has a beautiful soul and truly loves what she does. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I found the doctor to be very knowledgeable. She was patient and courteous to us.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Nadkarni is very approachable and available for emergency consultations. She is very caring and friendly with the children. Her diagnosis and treatment are spot on.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I found Dr. Nadkarni to be very professional; She use to be a part of another practice in Roselle, and I found her to be very thorough, with excellent bed-side manner. My Children absolutely prefer her over any other physician. I really can't rate her staff because I have not been to her new office, however, based on my experience with Dr. Nadkarni, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Doctor was very sensitive to our needs. We had to wait for only 5 minutes. The office staff was also very helpful

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Once you be her customer she won't let you go to another doctor. I requested for immunization record for my child for school and to switch to other doctor. She is not giving record at all. She even said "you send me 10$ as fax expenses, once I receieve it I'll fax the record". She is complete unprofessional with no staff. Don't let your child go in wrong hands..!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Nutan S. Nadkarni's Credentials

• Topiwala Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1987)