Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Munton

Find another doctor. Dr Munton is great but his staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am writing to express my concern about Dr. Daniel Munton unethical behavior. Dan Munton is an unethical person and I would like to bring this to someone’s attention to keep him from hurting others. He was supposed to see my mother today 7/7/2017 on an "emergency/expedited time frame" (For Dr. Daniel Munton this emergency time frame translated into a 1.5 month wait). When we arrived to the appointment this morning his staff informed me that they had not received the referral required. I then asked them how this was even possible since Munton’s office called us the day before to confirm the appointment and on my mothers last check up her PCP mentioned the appointment. Munton’s staff shrugged their shoulders and said it was the patient’s responsibility to ensure the referral had been received. I then proceeded to call my mother’s PCP to have him send the referral but Munton’s staff said that even if we got the referral Munton wouldn’t be able to see her because he was not even there. This is when I realized that Dr. Daniel Munton decided to cancel on my mother’s “emergency” appointment that she had to wait 1.5 months for and use the excuse that he had not received the PCP referral. Shady people like Daniel Munton cause harm to good people both financially and morally. My parents drove 60 miles to come see him and he didn’t even have the courage to admit that he just cancelled. He could have saved my parents the 120mile round trip. Instead he choose to not show up and instructed the staff to turn my mom away on the excuse of not receiving the referral. I don’t normally do this but I would like to further consider the fact that my mother does not speak English and Munton and staff probably believe that they would get away free and clear.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I love this place! Dr. Munton, Ted Chaka and April are the most caring, thorough, and helpful Docs/Physical therapist I've ever had the pleasure to see. April is excellent at the Dry Needling technique, and I wish I could take her home to Colorado with me!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The absolute BEST doctor I have EVER been to for my "affliction", and I have seen quite a few. Dr Munton was tireless in looking for an accurate diagnosis as well as treatment. I felt that he actually CARED about me and my pain, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Munton, Ted Chaka, and April are the most helpful and knowledgable professionals I have met ever! They are very thorough in regards to finding the source of your pain, and discussing different options of treatment. They also treat there patients with respect! I recommend them to everyone I know having pain issues.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Munton and his staff are the BEST!!! Vince is very knowledgeable and Dr. Munton is so caring during procedures. I've been to other back doctors who were not nearly as caring. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Munton and/or Vince Viola.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CONCERNED FOR YOUR WELL BEING AND GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Daniel L. Munton's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Abilene, TX