Ratings for Dr. Lorraine S. Lemons

We have had nothing but good experiences. Straightforward, caring, and professional.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Extremely arrogant and condescending. Misdiagnosed my son's rash as "hives" and never returned my calls when he became worse. Never will I set foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

run-run and don't look back-this woman is arrogant, a know it all, and dismisses legit concerns-is utterly incapable of doing something as simple as a strep test ( on a sat when there are no nurses) I KNEW my son had strep but because she failed to get a good culture my son went 2 weeks being untreated-ended up at the emergency room with 104 fever, stiff neck and swollen knees. Furious !!! she did not even apologize- and yes the doctors in the hospital she screwed up the culture. NEVER will I go back to that practice !!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Love her!! She is straight and to the point, but really listens to what you say. Very caring towards my children and they never having an issue going to see her!! We actually switched to her because my daughter really did not like our last pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

great doctor; would recommend her to all my friends

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Lemmons did not listen to my concerns, infact "dismissed" me. I find her to be extremely arrogant. Will not be using her again.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

My 3 year old twin boys have been going to Dr. Lemons since they were released from the NICU. She is great with kids and very nurturing. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room and her diagnoses have always been spot-on. I couldn't be happier with my pediatrician!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Lorraine S. Lemons's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare