Ratings for Dr. Winston Wong

I have never written a review, however I am compelled to do it because of this man. I do not have insurance and have been dealing with a very painful 3 months of walking due to planters fascia... we think. I called around to numerous doctors getting quotes crossing referencing with reviews from other patients. The places I could afford to go to had terrible reviews. Then I came across Winston Wong and the receptionist put the doctor on the phone, within 5 minutes I had an appointment with him that same day. He took an hour to go over everything with me, took x-rays and explained options throughly to me. Not to mention the small talk in-between.. Who I am and what I do... To top it all off, he was the least expensive out of all the Astoria doctors. I will end this again by saying on a scale 1-10 he gets a 10!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr Wong is our kids's doctor for over 3 years now, he is very knowledgable and patient with our questions.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

very knowledgeable and take time to answer questions

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Winston Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of Hong Kong, Fac Of Med, Hong Kong (Grad. 1965)

Oxford