Ratings for Dr. Donald F. Storm

Dr storm was my pediatrician and is now my children's pediatrician he is incredibly knowledgeable his wife is just as knowledgeable as well as his staff is helpful and he does everything by the book which is absolutely peace of mind.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Storm has been a doctor for our family for over 30 years. He is always available- even on the weekends. He is precise and to the point- addressing the issue and following up as needed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Storm was recommended to me by members of my family. I am so glad that I have him. He is always available to answer your questions, day or night. He never makes you feel like a "nervous Mom." Mrs. Storm is also incredible. She is a great nurse and is very supportive and positive. Overall I would recommend this doctor to everyone. They are knowledgeable, responsive and always available to put your child's needs first.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I really liked Dr. Storm, but I was forced to switch physicians when he began ignoring my daughters illness. She sufferes from severe migraine headaches, every 3 months she has one and needs an infusion to treat it. He kept telling me she had a virus (she was too little at that time to describe what hurt.) I felt frustrated because Dr. Storm wasn't listening to my repeated pleas that something more was wrong and to please order tests or refer her out.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

My family has been going to Dr. Storm for many years and I would highly recommend him. He has always been there for us no matter what time or day it is. Has even opened his office just for us. He's a great man & his staff is always so kind & understanding. Also never overbooks so you are not waiting more than a few minutes. I'm so glad we have you Dr. Storm!! You really care about children & it shows!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

When I live in NY, my children all went to Dr. Storm. I never had a doctor until him be there when you needed him. Dr. Storm, would tell us to get to the office asap even on a sunday. Wish I could find a doctor who is as caring as him in Florida. Thanks Dr. Storm and all your staff for all your help.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Have been taking my children to Dr. Storm for 18 years. Always on time,gets you in when you need to see him and very informative. excellent doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Donald F. Storm's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1971)

MB Health