Ratings for Dr. Galdino Pontarini

great doctor. He is patient and friendly and such a good man. makes me feel very comfortable to open up to him. im not fond of male doctors but Dr. Ponterini is very professional and friendly. Makes me feel like hes family! Ciara the receptionist is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Amazing doctor, never rushes you great listener and easy to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been going to doctor Pontarini for over thirty years.....He's the best!!! HE actually takes the time to explain everything to you. Pack your patience in his office, he rarely sees you on time, but all of that is forgotten once you get to see him. His staff are great as well...hopefully I will be able to see him for thirty more years!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

my husband and i go to Dr. Pontarini for the past 40 years we live now 65 km away from his practice but we will not go to an other Dr. as long as he practices....hopefully forever

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He's awesome he saved my life twice. Honestly he knows his stuff

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

One of the best doctors in Mississauga! Very knowledgable and quick to diagnose based on symptoms...accurately!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

GOOD doctors understand responsibility better than privilege and practice accountability and due diligence better than business. REAL doctors spend time to look beyond the medical reports and understand the suffering and pain that their patients are going through. GREAT doctors are compassionate, caring and strive to do anything in their power to help their patient. Medicines can cure, but an EXCEPTIONAL doctor’s inspirational words can give you the strength to fight from within. This is my opportunity to personally thank Dr. Pontarini for being that EXCEPTIONAL doctor. The doctor whose due diligence and caring has now saved my life on two occasions. Thank you doctor…although Thank you will never be enough ♥

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Excellent doctor! Love his demeanor and how much he cares for his patients! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I recently switched my family doctor this year. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Pontarini and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Pontarini has been my and my family's physician since 1983. That's 32 years, He us the best diagnostician around. I have gone to other doctors since I moved away from Mississauga, but always come back to him because he is the only doctor I trust to know what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015