Ratings for Dr. Joshua Ndur

Not a people person and office is unclean. The staff are ok.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

The best dr my daughter has ever seen. Always caring and takes his time

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Ndur is one of the most unprofessional, unfriendly and rude doctors I have ever dealt with. His office is dirty and he has half used patient prescription bottles laying around his office. He has never washed his hands before doing needles, they don't change the paper on the bed or in the baby scale. The office hours are lacking and you always end up waiting at least 20-30 minutes past your appointment time to see him. He doesn't listen to your concerns and is rude if you question him. I Asked to be referred to a specialist and I was told I'm wasting my time, 6 months later they contact me with information for the referral and turns out it's for the wrong doctor!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Almost lost my nefew because he would not listen to the fact that his mom was not feeding him and ignored my brothers concers about his son's growth, NEEDS TO RETIRE AND NEVER GO NEAR HUMANS AGAIN how many have died because of his neglete

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Worst doctor in town! Does not care about anyone he sees and never looks further into problems. He should not be practicing he is more concerned on running his walk in clinics in London he's rarely in his office! So rude when you talk to him. His hours show just how much he enjoys being in his office! I will be getting a new doctor as soon as one comes available but for now the walk in will be more compassionate then him!!!!! Horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Have seen him a few times. Didn't address my concerns at all which ended up being a big issue for my little one.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Amazing amazing doctor, I feel that most people who have problems with him are random drop ins that don't see him continuously. I have seen him for many years and takes into account all my past issues before making a judgement. Always very pleasant when I see him and always leave satisfied with his suggestions :) He may come off stand-offish at first but it is only the matter of building a good relationship, like with any other doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The office. Is run poorly. Dr. Ndur is not compassionate and he does not have a good bedside manner and frankly, I question his knowledge. The staff is friendly but the oofice is not run well. Calls unanswered, referrals never happen and if they do you have to call multiple times and finally you are told there aren't any DR.s available and to find one on your own and let the know. Paperwork take months upon months to be filled out.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

One of my worst experiences with a doctor ever. So condescending, rude, and aggressive. No compassion. Automatically assumes you are making it up, and doesn't even look you in the eye. Don't see him if you have some kind of mental health problem.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Ndur is an amazing doctor! Very informative very knowledgeable, upfront, honest, professional! Was my pediatrician and he is now the pediatrician for my three year old and four month old. Wonderful experiences with him wouldn't take my kids to anyone else!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016