Ratings for Dr. Marcella M. Anderson

She acts like she is listening, but, does painful procedures on the kids-like, she twisted my daughters arm when there were concerns it was broken, and, scrped her skin when she had a rash-torture seems to be her goal...

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Always late, sometimes wait up to 45 minutes in waiting room and additional 30-40 in room. She does not give a very warm or caring vibe. Staff at front desk are often rude.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Cold, insensitive to my children and myself, very long waits, no presciptions given to my sick children. Children sent home with no medicine, after they had been sick for over 3 months straight and none of the times that we went in did they give us medicine for our children, including our newborn baby. Do not go here unless you are wanting to sit for hours in the waiting room with sick children, who will be sicker after touching the waiting room toys, than when they came to the doctors to begin with, and leave with no medicine. I recommend finding someone who, I feel, is more compassionate towards her patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Marcella M. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mcminnville, OR