Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Nash

Dr. Nash has always given us his full attention and is always willing to address any concerns we may have regarding our son. With a young family of his own, he is easy to relate to and is great at making our son feel comfortable. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

When my first child was born in early 2008, we were assigned Dr. Nash as his pediatrician. Nash repeatedly ignored my concerns and the symptoms of his severe case of reflux. When I expressed concern that my son would vomit large volumes of milk constantly (not just after a feeding, but for hours until the next feeding), Nash responded with the standard, "All babies spot up. It looks like more than it really is." Nash was not concerned with finding the cause of his slow weight gain, but pushed me to supplement with formula. At his 2 month appointment, he was only 1 lb over his birthweight (weighed 7 lb 14 oz at birth). That spurred Nash into overdrive as he had my tiny, underweight baby's blood drawn daily for a week to try to determine a cause. Which ended up being acid reflux, as I had repeatedly expressed concern to him about for two months. We even spent one night in the ER. Nash discouraged me from breastfeeding, overlooking studies that showed breastmilk is better for reflux.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Thank you doctor Nash. Outstanding knowledge. But more importantly to me is that he accepts my boys for who they are and is so very understanding about personal issues.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

We LOVE Dr Nash at Kaiser's Sunset Clinic. He always makes us feel like my 6 yr old daughter is his only patient...never rushed. He listens to her (and me!) and I always leave knowing what to do next.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Robert R. Nash's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 2003)