Ratings for Dr. J. Chris Perryman

He is by far the best doc. Personable, great sense of humor, detailed and truly cares. Has connected me with an incredible team of Doctors within Saint Luke's. If you have a difficult time getting in I would assume it's because of his reputation. Tremendous practice. He has a unique gift to connect with me. Thank yo Dr. Perryman and staff. Miss you Vera

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Perrymen snd his staff are above 5 stars! My family and I have received excellent healthcare with a kind hand in those health challenges we face from time to time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Would never consider another physician. Dr Perryman takes his time with me, I never feel rushed or like any other patient I feel important and that he really cares and I know he truly does. This is a nice change with what the world is like today :) Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Perryman is an excellent doctor! He routinely spends over 30 minutes with me during a visit. He answers every question, in easily understandable terms. He's kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. He LISTENS and has a great sense of humor as well. My allergist just told me today that Dr. Perryman is considered the #1 internist in Kansas City. I believe it!! He's fantastic!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

None better! Been a patient all 35 years! I wouldn't think of changing. I have PPO insurance just so I can retain his medical expertise.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Interested in me. Asked the right questions. Listened to answers. Took adequate time. Seemed to know a lot about every health problem I have. I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

chris, is wonderful, his entire staff sucks--except the lab, and tekkies...what good is he if you cant get into to see him for 3 months-i can see the pope easier than that

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Excellent physician, rapid response to phone calls by his nurse. Has been my husbabds physician since 1994.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Very skilled physician. Strong sense of empathy. Trustworthy. Not an Internet-friendly office. The front office can get bogged down and the lab gets backed up.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. J. Chris Perryman's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare