Ratings for Dr. Jennifer C. Wargula

Dr. Wragula, she saved my life when I was 13. I was very sick. The hospital in my area at Jamestown NY, they weren't helpful at all. I was taken to women and children's in buffalo ny. Seen in the ER and they sent me to her office. I would not have made it as far as I have with out her. She is an amazing doctor and unlike others she cares about her patients. Thank you Dr.Wragula! I have been in remission now for 5 years and I am now going on 25 years old. :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I found Dr. Wargula to be very warm and caring, and she developed a great rapport with my child. While she doesn't always run on time, she spends the entire time talking and learning about what has been going on with my child since her las visit - which I appreciate! Many times I feel that she goes the extra mile to find answers and do what she thinks is in the best interest of her patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

I took my teen daughter to her to have her evaluated by Dr. Wargula when she was doing her fellowship. Once she starting interacting with my daughter I was surprised that she was in pediatrics. She displayed little ability to empathize and deal with young people, or people in general for that matter. I also observed tht she jumped quickly to conclusions with few inquiries and review of information. Perhaps she has improved since that time - I hope so for the sake of the children she cares for.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr. Jennifer C. Wargula's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1994)