Ratings for Dr. Keivan Ettefagh

When we had our son, (our first child) we opted to have a civilian Dr. rather than use the Navy clinic system. We are so glad we did. We paid $6.00 per visit, and that- with the wait was well worth it every time. Dr. Ettefagh makes you feel like you are hi sonly patient, taking his time to explain everything to you. He talks with the patient and helps you make informed decisions for your child's health. We always felt our son was well cared for, and understood everything every time he was sick. As a new parent, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ettefagh. He really cares for the child and the parent.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Takes time to listen and is very knowledgeable. Good bedside manner with children.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr Ettefagh was my son's pediatrician. My son stopped breathing in the hospital & turned blue, a nurse had to shake him to get him breathing again. He was sent to Woman & Infants for tests, which were inconclusive. The Dr chose to send him home without a monitor. 5 weeks later he died of SIDS. I kick myself now for not suing because I really believe that was negligent of the Dr to not put him on a monitor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Keivan Ettefagh's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Newport, RI