Ratings for Dr. Magued Y. Rizkalla

I am so pleased with this doctor. He will go above and beyond to get to the bottom of any concern I have. He is extremely thorough. I couldn't be in better hands.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I am 78 years old. I think Dr. Rizkalla is an excellent physician. His knowledge is overwhelming.He is very thorough. He explains my options and helps me understand my health. He respects my decisions and also listens to my family members. I know I'm in very good hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

very understanding doctor. i have seen many doctors and he is the best i have seen. he took his time with me and was able to find a solution to my health issue!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Not concerened with what is best for patient and family. Pushy when trying to set up rehabilitation - wants patient to go to Manchester no matter what (he has some sort of connection with a rebab center there. Appearnce is disheveled. This is the opinion of a 79 year old...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Magued Y. Rizkalla's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH