Ratings for Dr. Marie Brigitte Robinson

Dr. Robinson assessed and treated our son and was very knowledgeable and professional. She was very kind and understanding as well. We would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

The best doc in sudbury, very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Drove 4 hrs to get a second opinion for my sudden lost of hearing in one ear. Was in her office for maybe 10 min. Just to be told I was deaf in one ear. Nothing she can do. Goodbye! She could of taken some time to read my MRI and Scan.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Robinson was great with my daughter. Within 5 weeks of being referred, my daughter was in for her consult and within 3 months, she was in for her surgery. Dr. Robinson was great to talk to and very good with my child. The only drawback was that it's impossible to talk to the receptionist when calling. You have to leave a message, and when she calls you back, she seems annoyed that she has to talk to you. The receptionist is not pleasant to deal with at all, and doesn't even crack a smile in person. It's too bad that she is the first person you deal with before you see Dr. Robinson, as she is not a good representation of how the doctor really is.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

She is amazing. She took care of my 4 year old like she was her own. Very efficient. She reminded me of doctor Baines! I recommend her to anyone who needs a specialist in this field.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor...explains everything in detail. Bringing my daughter to her was a positive experience, she was very good with her. Her office unfortunately is impossible to get through to. I am currently trying to schedule a follow up appointment with no luck. Messages cannot be left unless you are cancelling or rescheduling an already booked appointment. My suggestion would be that the office call the patient with the follow up appointment. I am thankful however that my daughter was in her care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

She was amazing with both me and my daughter. I trust her with my little girl to the fullest.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

She is an excellent doctor. The only thing is.. you can never get through the reception. No one ever answers the phone

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

She is an excellent Doctor. She was recommended to me from several people who had dealt with both specialist in town, they specifically told me to request her. So when we went to see my Family Doctor I requested her. I do not regret this decision, great bedside manners, excellent with kids, doesn't just ask me, but also interacts with the children and addresses them. I recommend her to anyone who needs her kind of doctoring.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I have had experience with several ENT's in Sudbury and I must say that Dr. Robinson is by far the nicest, most caring, and CLEAR of them all. She explains at length what will happen, she is amazing with children and you just know that she is being truthful with you from the beginning. Thank you for taking care of my little girls problems, she will be a different child because of you :)

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012