Ratings for Dr. Sarita Rastogi

Wonderful and caring Doctor. Professional and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Wonderful, caring doctor, needs a more professional staff. Always professional and ethical herself. Waiting time no more than expected for any other good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Rastogi have been my doctor for 15 years now. I have had a few emergencies health problems and she has always taken care of me without an appointment , her staff squeezes me in . I might have to wait the most 20 min to see her and another 10 before she comes in the room. So her punctuality is not up to our standards. But her knowledge and her kindness and just taking the time to find out about you and your medical history and your diet , nutrition wise is great.. So put yourself in her shoes. She works for three to four hospital, she has to see about 50 or more patients a day. She takes the time to Run from one of the six rooms she has to accommodate all the patients.. Also some elderly patients don't want to stop talking. They tell their entire life story. I can hear them from the other room I would like to tell them shut up she has work to do. So she has to sit their and listen, she has no choice. So that takes most of her time. But still she has a caring smile on her face when she comes to see you. So kudos to Dr. Rastogi much emmy awards to a mother and a wife and a sister and a good friend to all of us.. If you do not appreciate her service go somewhere else... She is a kind doctor very truthful if she thinks that your situation does not need all those prescribed pills. She will tell you. She has always explain my blood work repot to me in details..just ask and she will deliver. I give her 1000 starsāœ“:-)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I have had one visit with this doctor. I have found her to be knowledgeable and caring. I waited approximately 20 minutes to be seen. Staff was nice and cordial. I will definitely return

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

My wife and I have been going to DR. Sarita Rastogi for a while now. After almost 45 min you are able to be seen however Rastogi doesn't go in to see her patients for another 30 to 45 minutes. I have seen Sarita Rastogi have what was clearly a casual conversation with her staff laughing and chuckling while people wait to be seen. When you are finally able to be seen by Rastogi she doesn't like to listen to your problems and you'll be rushed out. for some odd reason her office feels it necessary to take hour and a half lunches and Sarita Rastogi seems to take constant time off. Her staff are also very unhelpful and very disrespectful. If it were up to me no one would have to go through the pain of horrible doctors and doctors offices.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I have had my check done over here and the had not got any response from the doctor. My cholestrol level was high and the doctor lied that I was to come over for a visit. I had called to get my results and when as the doctor why she did not call up for this high numbers in cholestrol she says it is not possible that no one called from her office. I can challenge her with my phone bill and also any messages, I have not received any. DOCTOR RASTOGI PLEASE STOP LYING. ALSO THE BLOOD WORK DONE AT HER LOCATION WAS NOT PASSED ON TO MY DOCTOR WHO NEEDED IT THOUGH I HAD GIVEN THE NAME OF THE DOCTOR. Dr. Rastogi had asked me not to go anywhere for the blood work but to do at her place and that my insurance covers it.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Wonderful doctor. I had a life-threatening problem that she uncovered by giving me the proper procedure. She is highly ethical. Life before cost!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I had her a long time ago, but she left the that doctor's office to open up her own. I left that office and found her again and I'm so happy that I found her again. Very nice bed side manner and helpful with any problem you have and try to see if there is a different way to make you feel better without taking medication all the time.I would recommend her to anyone. I just love her and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

We have been going to her for several years and she went out of her way to come to the rehab center to check on the progress of my spouse and oversee her care. She is very sweet and caring, listens and also makes good referrals as needed.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Great Doctor. I've been with Dr Rastogi for many years and will not change her. I have call her with questions about prescriptions or concerns I had and she always get back to me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Sarita Rastogi's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp