Ratings for Dr. M. Susan Jones

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for nearly 20 years. She saw me through a serious illness 3 years ago if it had not been for her caring and knowledge, I would not be here today Also thumbs up to Rick and Charlene

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

She and her Staff are wonderful! I never feel rushed and am Blessed to be in her care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Jones, Rick and Charlene are the most wonderful people to work with. Dr. Jones is so caring, patient and knowledgeable. She genuinely cares, takes her time and always finds the right solution. Rick and Charlene are always caring and attentive. There is no wonder why they are such a great team. When it is necessary to be referred to a specialist, Dr. Jones always finds ones who are the best, including their "bedside manor". I am so thankful that she has been my doctor since I have moved to the area (2004). She and her team have really gotten us through some critical, stressful events. Since she has changed to MDVIP, it is even better than ever!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Wonderful MD! Dr Jones and Rick are great and have always responded back to me. She never has hurried me or had her hand on the doorknob. During a major illness, in which I saw many specialist, she seemed to be aware of wat was going on. Took time to let me come in crying, just to get her opinion on specialist recommendations. Never told me she was too busy in my crisis. However, routine sick visits can be hard to see her. Often have seen NP, who is great. I have been OK with that, because when I have really needed to see her, she accomodated and let me see her. Office staff has their moments, but 95% of the time, I have had no issues. I could be happier with my past 20 years with her. Hate that she is joing MDVIP, and I can't pay that, but I am happy for her. Will hate to change MDs.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

The office staff is very disorganized which effects appointments and calls. Dr. Jones is attentive when she is in the room with you but has no follow up.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

outstanding care and compassion. One of the best physicians I have ever gone too.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Susan, Rick, Tammy and the entire staff are helpful and SHARP! Susan will spend as much time as necessary with me and takes the time to tell a joke or listen to one. She is really good at listening, and when is concerned she will send me to a specialist. When I come back to see her she has not only seen the test results, she has them memorized I love to visit Susan and Rick and Tammy and the rest of the front office are friendly and helpful. Rick will fight for me when my insurance companies rejects my medication time after time. I could not be more please!!!! And I drive 35 miles each way to see them. Lots of other doctors I could choose, but i DEMAND the best! Curt Norman

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Need new Competent Office Manager. It took over two months to get referrals to In-Network Specialists because Office Manager promised many times to provide them(requires a few minutes online)both to me and the Insurance Company.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Susan Jones has been my primary care physian for over 20 years.She is easy to talk to about anything and keeps in contact with my vascular doctor on a regular basis. She also takes care of several family members and we all respect her and think the world of her.I trust her totally and she has always been up front and honest and always showing that she really cares.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

She is very knowledgeable and kind, she does have a large amount of patients, but that's because she is so good

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. M. Susan Jones's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp