Ratings for Dr. Robert Cornwell

Saw Doctor Cornwell at Holy Family Memorial Woodland Clinic in Manitowoc, WI. He was awful. Worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever seen. He was insensitive, arrogant and made sexually inappropriate comments. He insisted that depression and anxiety are "just in people's heads" and "no pill can change that." He obviously has issues with women because he referred to me as a "sex toy" who's purpose was to "please my fiance" and as an "alpha female." Definitely not someone I would ever recommend anyone going to see. Some doctors should not be doctors.... he is one of them. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor. Cornwell was previously from Indiana and comes with bad reviews of similar inappropriate interactions. I just wish I would have checked on him before I scheduled my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Cornwell treated me for almost a year never diagnosing an egg size brain tumor. It was only after I insisted on having a CT Scan (which Dr. Cornwell did not believe was necessary) done that the tumor was discovered. If you value your life don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr Robert Cornwell LACKS compassion, humility, reverence for life, and great skill. He is not the doctor to use if you are mentally or physically disabled, elderly, or trying to get well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

I was a patient of Dr Cornwell. I liked him very much. I am looking on this site checking for a new doctor and hope to find one that I like as well as Dr Cornwell.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Cornwell was a very personable Dr. He made you feel comfortable. He left Illinois and will be missed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Cornwell seemed very thorough going beyond what he had to do minimally. He seems to be a good disagnotician. His office is not well organized, (papers not filed, nurse seems overwhelmed) but he himself is very good.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Dr. Robert Cornwell's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1986)