Ratings for Dr. Trevor Born

Being faced with mandatory skin cancer surgery is one thing, being faced with mandatory skin cancer surgery with possible disfiguration on your face is another. It is scary until you are in the hands of extremely talented and knowledgable Dr. Trevor Born. He is sincere and honest in his consultation, and answers all questions before, during and after surgery. Dr. Born not only brought me out of denial that the surgery needed to be done, he also reassured me that it could be done without being disfigured. On the day of the surgery I could tell it was deep and an even trickier spot than I first thought. Dr. Born immediately calmed my nerves, was confident with his expertise and he truly did a beautiful job. Within two months no one could tell with a little bit of make up. Six months later I don’t have to wear any make up, just a lot of sun block. With every visit he took the time to see if there was anyway to further perfect my scar. It is not noticeable to anyone unless I make them aware of it. I would recommend Dr. Born to anyone and everyone. Now I want a neck lift face lift and anything else he can do!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I do not know. I paid a lot of money to this man and thought my results would be worth it. He seems pleasant but a little too sure of himself and the results i would say are satisfactory, nothing more nothing less. Not too impressed given the amount I paid for eyelid surgery and fat transfers. I would really shop around before deciding on a plastic surgeon

Submitted November 5, 2017

I had a fantastic experience pre and post surgery with Dr. Born and his staff. I had a breast augmentation completed at the end of July and from the first consultation to his follow up a few months later, I’m only singing his praises. He’s a profectionist and excellent at what he does. My breasts look natural and there is no scarring. I am so happy with my result. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Had fillers in the tear trough done by Dr. Born and it was over-filled in one eye. His method is very aggressive and invasive and he does not care to take his time to explain anything in detail to you. Lastly, his price is ridiculously high.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Born is a perfectionist who goes the extra mile to ensure amazing results and whose own view of amazing is even better than most patients’.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Total confidence in his expertise and surgical procedures

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Born is amazing. His work is subtle but impactful. I had Botox in my forehead and crow's feet, as well as Restalyn in my lips, and people are constantly telling me how great and well rested I look. I couldn't recommend him more!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Born is a genius with a needle. He was the first doctor that I ever visited for Botox - I'd heard that he was the best. The results were wonderful. Very natural looking. However, over time I became concerned that Dr. Born was too expensive. So I tried another prominent plastic surgeon... and ended up with a droopy eye!!! I tried one other practitioner as well, but no one is as skilled as Dr. Born. Go for skill when you're trying to improve your face. You do get what you pay for! Thanks Dr. Born. No more experimenting for me.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Born performed liposuction on my midsection, flanks and chest. It's only been a week and a half, but I can see considerable results!!!! He and his staff are very knowledgable, kind and caring. They were there to answer every question. Thank you Dr. Born for giving me the shape that I have always desired. Even with my diet and gym habits, I could have never attained these results!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I can't stop staring in the mirror. Dr. Born has given me the shape I've always wanted but could never achieve at the gym. Thrilled!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Trevor Born's Credentials

• McMaster University (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet