I was on the hunt for a surgeon to fix my BA complications from another Dr. I also live on the west coast of Canada, so it was a bit scary to think I was trusting someone that I wouldnt meet until the day before my surgery. Dr Revis was always quick to respond to my emails, to answer any q's or concerns I had. His patient co-ordinator Alexa was also awesome, she was super easy to deal with, helped me with all my non surgical questions before and after my surgery. I am a strong believer than not every surgeon (even if they have stellar reviews) isnt always the right one for every person., however I am so thankful that Dr Revis was the perfect choice for me. I wouldn't change a thing and only wish that I had my complications fixed sooner.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

There is a lot of hype, and Dr. Revis seems so nice and sincere before the surgery. I went to him for bottoming out, he said he would fix it with an internal bra- but now I have bottoming out, symnastia (because he assured me I was totally ok to go up in size and that the internal bra would hold everything in place and prevent symnastia. well now I have multiple problems and have to go to a real revision expert to have everything fixed, I am just devastated- and the other doctors I spoke to all said that it was crazy to make my implants bigger, especially after bottoming out, I trusted him, and now it is going to cost me $12,000 to get this fixed... but I am still paying off the $8,000 I paid to Revis. I wish I never would have had surgery to begin with. Dr. Revis disappears once you have problems... be careful girls- read all the reviews, he isn't as good as it appears

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Revis; thanks to him I have breasts that I love! His patient care is second to none, even after my surgery. If I have any issues I have his personal cell # which I can contact him at in case of emergency, I've also got his email address (which he responds to within a day, sometimes even within the hour. He's a total sweetheart and treats his patients kindly, doesn't try to sell you on things you don't need, or force his tastes on you. Whether you want small or XL implants he's happy to work with you to give you the results you deserve. I'll definitely be seeing him again in the future :)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I am 20 years old and I flew from Canada to get a breast augmentation done. I was super super nervous before my surgery especially from flying from Canada and never being in Florida before. Let me say I much regret my surgery. I got 450cc in both breasts and a lift as well, so the incision was around my areola. I was told it is minimal scaring. I told Dr. Revis I wanted perky looking breasts. It has been 10 months since I've got my surgery and I HATE THEM. I am more selfconcious about them now then before my surgery. They are so saggy and my areola's are HUGE. One areola is also lower then the other one, and one is bigger than the other. My breasts are terrible and there's nothing more saddening knowing my breasts were nicer before my surgery. Dr.Revis is a very nice man, and his staff are nice, but the work he did on me is really bad. I will have to get another surgery pretty soon after I can afford. I wouldn't recommend anyone from travelling very far to get this procedure. I also emailed Dr.Revis and told him everything and he did not have much to say back besides him saying he would be happy to do another lift. No, thank you, at 20 years old I shouldn't need my second surgery already. I hope people re consider when choosing a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Revis is an amazing plastic surgeon! He made me feel very comfortable. I had a breast augmentation in 2012, my breasts were looking great for a year, but then I developed a capsular contraction in my left breast. Dr. Revis gave me all options on how to resolve this issue. He was very up to date on different procedures and science behind the development of a capsular contracture. So, in May 2015 I underwent a left breast capsulectomy. I also developed a rash all over my body due to an allergy to augmentin. I texted Dr. Revis and within minutes, he emailed me back and I was quickly placed on a steroid. I was very happy and relieved. 4 months out my breasts are even and soft. I am very happy with the outcome of the surgery and so happy with this amazing plastic surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Ive already recommended Doctor Revis to most of NSW but the rest of the world should hear! A 19 hour flight from Australia to America was worth every bit to achieve the results that no other Surgeon in Australia was experienced and confident enough to. Doctor Revis performed 2 major procedures and in just a few hours he corrected my breast implants from another Surgeon and finally gave me the size I always wanted! Perfect X- large breast implants! I love them! My clothing looks so much better and I am so much more confident on the beach. My Breasts are amazing now! The result of Rhinoplasty is fantastic as I now have a petite and perfect size nose. This all was not possible without Dr Don R. Revis. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I had a symmastia repair with Dr Revis. He seemd to be one of only two that could do a good job and so I decided to go with him. I was a little concerned at first because the stitching looked awful and very crude but the results were amazing. I thought his manner was great and staff good too. I would recommend certainly for that complicated internal bra surgery. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Extremely painful after Dr. Revis botched my breast revision. Bottomed me out, stitches didn't hold, deformed my nipple. Worst yet he doesn't have any patient care after surgery. Look at reviews! There's so many great PS in south Fla. Do you're self favor and DO not use him!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have had the BEST experience with Dr. Revis and his staff. He has such a positive vibe and he really cares about his patients. I could not be happier with my breast augmentation results. He is truly a gifted surgeon and an overall wonderful doctor. I really don't see how any of these negative reviews can be real.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I too was left deformed with his stitches and left breast bottomed out after 4 months. The internal bra doesn't hold and painful. I'm still in extreme pain 4 months later. No response from him to help me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Don R. Revis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was on the hunt for a surgeon to fix my BA complications from another Dr. I also live on the west coast of Canada, so it was a bit scary to think I was trusti..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "There is a lot of hype, and Dr. Revis seems so nice and sincere before the surgery. I went to him for bottoming out, he said he would fix it with an internal b..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Revis; thanks to him I have breasts that I love! His patient care is second to none, even after my surgery. If I have any ..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 20 years old and I flew from Canada to get a breast augmentation done. I was super super nervous before my surgery especially from flying from Canada and n..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Revis is an amazing plastic surgeon! He made me feel very comfortable. I had a breast augmentation in 2012, my breasts were looking great for a year, but th..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ive already recommended Doctor Revis to most of NSW but the rest of the world should hear! A 19 hour flight from Australia to America was worth every bit to a..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a symmastia repair with Dr Revis. He seemd to be one of only two that could do a good job and so I decided to go with him. I was a little concerned at f..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely painful after Dr. Revis botched my breast revision. Bottomed me out, stitches didn't hold, deformed my nipple. Worst yet he doesn't have any patient ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the BEST experience with Dr. Revis and his staff. He has such a positive vibe and he really cares about his patients. I could not be happier with my ..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I too was left deformed with his stitches and left breast bottomed out after 4 months. The internal bra doesn't hold and painful. I'm still in extreme pain 4 m..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Revis is a breast augmentation specialist- I know patients travel from around the world, so I feel lucky to live not far from his office. I did lots of rese..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So impressed with Dr. Revis, his office staff, and his work. Always professional, prompt, and willing to answer any questions I have"

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had 1500cc implants placed in July 2014 by Dr Revis. Everything went well but I had an issue with one incision not healing well and draining a lot. Even thou..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travelled from Alberta, Canada to see Dr. revis. Right from the 1st email his staff made me feel comfortable. He is friendly and patient. I never felt rushed ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am patient from New York. I found out about Dr. Revis through Just Breast Implants! Anyone who tells your Dr. Revis is bad doesn't know what they are talking ..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This man is THE WORST BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE OF HIM. Ladies I went to FL from New York. He made my breasts look horrible. Unnatural and uneven ugly shape with th..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1600cc of perfection. Dr Revis is simply the best for XL Breast Implants!!!!"

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a Canadian patient who had a bilateral donut mastopexy BA & lift (500cc smooth high-profile). My experience has been excellent with very little pain and n..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor for a lift and implants. Horrible staff, horrible office and destroyed my breasts. I was left lopsided, with pain, scars and..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a revision with Dr. Revis almost a year ago, he was not my original surgeon. Everything was smooth, I was in a lot of pain due to an internal bra, some pe..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The reviews saying justbreastimplants is a fake site, or that you're banned for saying anything negative about Dr. Revis, are not true! I've researched him Tons..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I flew from Toronto(Canada) for my breast surgery ,Dr Revis is friendly ,has a good sense of humour and definitively knows very well what he is doing. I was qu..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Revis gave both me and my friend the most beautiful breasts ever !!! Worth every penny spent and every mile travelled !"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldnt of picked a better doctor, i travelled from alberta to florida and it was fantastic. Ive always been self concious about my breasts but he completely ma..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Revis is a monster. Filled me with what he thought I could handle and sent me back home (out of town) only to rupture. Paying him 2 more visits while taking..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome i was an international patient having a revision for a long standing problem double bubble i also had XL implants Dr Revis was amazing and his knowledge..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had bilateral donut mastopexy with revision breast surgery. I had gone to another surgeon 90 days prior to have my revision done which ultimately left m..."

September 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Don" to "Don R."

October 20, 2013