Ratings for Dr. Jan Navratil

This was the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. He told me that there's nothing he or any doctor can do to ever help my condition.. nothing will ever work. He said that any treatment that I try is just giving doctors my money and then feeling happy for a couple minutes. He then proceeded to tell me a story about a trial of patients who all got better from placebo pills. I will never be going back to this man.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Navratil was a pleasure to meet. He listened effectively to my concerns, and gave me a diagnosis which other doctors were unable to detect after more an 10 years of searching. Since my diagnosis, and subsequent prescription of treatment, my quality of life has drastically improved. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

in response to the 1 star rating.. I am Dr. Navratil's receptionist and i would like to say that I didn t recieve the faxed referral for the patient and when i tried to explain to this pt that i did not recieve the referral letter she freaked out.. i asked her to call her referring dr to have them refax the information and i went out of my way to try and help this pt to the best of my ability.. to no avail as it was not good enough for her.. Dr. Navratil is a very professional and intelligent person and he really knows his stuff.. I would recommend him for any of your Rheumatology needs..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The secretary kept loosing the telefaxed referrals and so for 2 months I waited for a referral to this physician that never occurred. The secretary, without apology, wasted 2 months of my time because I've had to start the referral process with another specialist, given the secretary's blatant incompetence. If you are in need of an immediate referral to a rheumatologist, try a different doctor because the doctor's only staff member (according to the secretary) couldn't care less if you see the doctor of not.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Navratil is a true professional and my Guardian Angel. I am so relieved that my GP referred me to him! I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Navratil!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I saw Dr Navratil in June 2016. I was referred to confirm or rule out Fibromyalgia. I was so nervous after reading some peoples experiences however my experience was good. I felt respected, heard and Dr Navratil spent a lot of time explaining Fibro as I knew very little about it. I left the appointment feeling positive even though I was diagnosed with Fibro. I would gladly see him again if I need to in the future.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My GP scheduled my appointment and I saw Dr.Navratil some months later at the hospital I cannot comment on his staff other than I did receive two phone calls the day before my appointment to remind me. I was told to take off my socks? I assume afterwards as some sort of test. I cannot take off or put on my socks so my wife did it for me. He did not check my feet. He did however poke and prod bend twist and manipulate me regardless of my pain so I assumed this was supposed to aid in some diagnosis and let him. This has aggravated my condition so that movement is very painful. Did not leave feeling helped in anyway. Quite the opposite. I've had some very good and helpful Doctors and unfortunately I have had a few that are not. I will not return to this Dr or recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

This Doctor is one of the nicest most patient understanding Doctors I have ever been to. He listens and has helped me tremendously. Anyone who is lucky enough to have him as their Doctor for arthritis will be so glad he is helping them. His receptions is truly amazing and so understanding and willing to do what she can to help you see him. Both of them are excellent in their chosen careers.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I originally met Dr.Navratil when my daughter moved up from pediatrics to adult, nearing 20 years ago. 9 years ago I needed a rheumatologist and started seeing him myself. I am so pleased to have such a professional on my team, he asks about my daughter and her children every time I see him and even remembers their names. He and his receptionist Jen ROCK in my world.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Kind, courteous, patient and skilled. I love going to see Dr. Navratil - he makes the hurt go away and I always feel better after spending a little time in his company.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015