Ratings for Dr. Robert Czyzewski

Dr. C Ishe the most greatest doctor I ever I had not only he my nephrologist is also my primary he always listen what Goin on with me and he take the time to care about his patients if you want a great doctor he the one you want I've been going to him for almost 6 years now and I wouldn't changet it one bit

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He is the worst Nephrologist We have ever seen.He is a businessman rather than a professional. His English is very poor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Simply the best physician I've ever encountered. He's smart, thorough, compassionate and considerate. I'll follow him to his new group.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. C is one of the kindest most compassionate doctors I have ever met, my 86 year old mom is a patient of his. She was seeing another kidney Dr. but he was the covering Dr. on one of her hospital stays and she loved him. Shortly after that she switched and he has taken such good care of her. He is very attentive, informative and funny. He TRULEY cares about his patients and explains things so she can understand them. He keeps me informed as well when she is in the hospital and never gets upset when i ask 100 questions which is such a plus. If you need a kidney Dr. Look no further he is an awesome dr and person.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Czyzewski is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with every time. Clean office, friendly staff, I never looked forward to getting my blood taken more in my life. Great office and am happy I am a patient there.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

absolutly the best man /doctor i have ever had contact with. as a nursing professional and as a patient. this dr. fights for his patients like a warrior but has the bedside manner of a sainted puppy. so glad he saved my life !!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I think Dr. Czyzewski is the best. He is kind and understanding and explains everything to you. He has compassion and empathy and gets to know you as a human being. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

This is the best doctor ever!! A compassionate and caring individual who spends time answering your questions and exploring all options. Office staff is great too!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Very good Doctor ,friendly takes time to really listen.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

I am a doctor myself and was recently dx with a kidney disorder. The Dr. was extremely compassionate and understanding. He took a step by step approach to my dx. When he was unsure he referred me to a world-renowed specialist at Columbia Univ. He spends a lot of time with me at each visit and does not let me leave until all questions are answered. Great Dr. and human being!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

Dr. Robert Czyzewski's Credentials

• Akademia Med, Lublin, Poland (Grad. 1992)