Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds is wonderful. He is very thorough and respects my views as a parent (breastfeeding, attachment parenting, delayed solids, spacing vaccines, etc). He never makes me feel rushed and allows me to have a dialogue with him. My son is a preemie, so I've been very protective of him and have always felt that he is in good care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Reynolds is my daughter's PCP. As a first time mom, I appreciate that he takes the time to address any concerns I may have without minimizing them. He and his associates are pro-breastfeeding and have always supported the decisions I have made as a parent. Including but not limited to; not giving juice, waiting to offer solids until at least 6mos, extended nursing/ child led weaning, and rear facing as long as possible in her car seat. I feel at ease with him watching over my daughter's general health, as well as her growth and development. Very competent and knowledgeable. I can also get my child seen quickly when she is ill- the office is open til 8pm most nights. Most appointments, they bring us back to an exam room right away- little time spent in waiting area. I recommend Dr. Reynolds and the entire practice (especially Dr. Ledwith) to anyone in search of a thorough, skilled and caring pediatrician for their children. Also, their NP's are pretty great too:-)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Jason E. Reynolds's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1999)

Oxford