Ratings for Dr. Hector Baillie

He likes to attribute every other issue to stress. Argumentative and not willing to listen.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Bailie spent an un-hurried 45 minutes with me, explaining in patient layman's language what is possibly wrong and definitely not wrong with my heart. Decades of experience with conditions of the heart and whole body are expressed by him in a quiet, zen-like approach, punctuated at times with dry wit and humour. I am 67 and grateful for his being there.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Not okay in treating issues outside of cardiac stuff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Disappointed & not satisfied with the service level. Very outdated approach & biased attitude.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Nice office very professional but friendly. Dr B is kind and gives information in a clear and jargon free manner.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

he was very good in my diagnosis and had me into Victoria Jubilee the following day for stents --Twice. Good bedside manner in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

He only deals with cardiac issues. He likes to tell you this. Anything else forget it. A total waste of time if you are referred for any other reason besides cardiac. Bottom line. ... Arrogant is a good word as described by someone else. Think twice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I am sorry but this doctor has an arrogant attitude which prevents him from thinking outside the box. Not the worst one, but think twice if having a complicated condition, "non classical" presentations or just need your questions to be answered. Dr. Baillie seems not liking questions.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Baillie is a thoughtful and thorough doctor who is exceptionally good at explaining every aspect of ones condition. It also doesn't hurt that he has a subtle and dry wit. I had quadruple coronary artery bypass graft surgery and feel very fortunate to have Dr. Baillie on my team.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Baillie even though my problem wasn't his specialty. Treated with utmost courtesy. In depth questioning regarding my problem resulted in medication being prescribed. This gave a lot of relief of my symptons which my own GP couldn't be bothered to investigate. An hour long visit during which he explained everything he was trying and why. Asked me to call after a week to report on effectiveness of medication and if there were any side effects. After duly calling and leaving a message Dr. Baillie returned my call within an hour. Very professional and a gentleman of the 'old school'. Extremely satisfied and would recommend him at any time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016