Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Kunst

I have seen Dr. Kunst for over 25 years. He is so kind and he takes the time to talk to you and get to know you. If he is late, it is difficult to be angry because I am certain that he is giving all his patients the same amount of time that he gives me. I trust him completely and I drive from St. Charles to see him and don't mind!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

I have seen this doctor for 13 yrs. He is the MOST knowledgeable and kindest doctor I've ever known...

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

I trust him with completely, I have been going to him since 1985. He is very personable and knowledgeable. he will spend as much time with you as it takes.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

I have gone to Dr. Kunst for 16 years. He is well known in this area for his diagnostics and his patient follow-up. He is supportive and caring. He is very up to date with newest treatments and medications and often involved in trial studies. His office staff is knowledgeable. Sometimes the wait is long for an appointment, and I find an early morning appointment is best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Edward J. Kunst's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)