Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Burns

Dr. Burns gets to know his patients as people in a time when that is rare. He leaves no stone unturned when pinning down an ailment is not straight forward. He is plain speaking and full of common sense. I highly recommend his highly skilled practice.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Burns is beyond rude, disrespectful and has absolutely no bedside manor at all with his patients. He even said to me during a recent visit after telling him what has been going on with myself health wise..."So is there anything else you would like to burden us with!?" Really BURDEN you since when did patients become a burden to their doctors and if they are burdens I do believe it is time to retire. I never get any resolve when I see him with any type of medical complaint I just leave the office feeling unheard, disrespected and still sick. At this point my health seems to have only declined with no answers just rude comment by Dr. Burns I will be finding a new doctor and would STRONGLY advise any new patients looking for a doctor to run the opposite direction of this man!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Paul G. Burns's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)

AHC