Ratings for Dr. Valentina Polyak

I love this lady. She is great, both my daughters, my father, my ant and uncle and I go to her. Never had any problems, excellent doctor. Always returns calls, explains test results, etc. Previous reviewer had problems with refills, and that they have to be generic, that's not her fault. Take it with the insurance company, they put restrictions and limit what to prescribe.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

This has been the worst doctor I have seen in my life. I made the chose this doctor as my PCP, when I went in to get a re-fill for my medicine she told me she had no idea the medicine I was on has a generic. Secondly I needed an allergy medication refill, she gave me asthma medicine? I was very dissapointed in the quality of this doctor. I will not be returning to her ever!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

She is the best doctor, very knowledgeable. She is a pleasure to talk to. I have been her patient for 15 years.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Valentina Polyak's Credentials

• Spanish

• Donetsk Med Inst, Doneck, Ukraine (Grad. 1975)