Ratings for Dr. Susan G. Staviss

Her husband is a little off his rocker......maybe she is not far off that?

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

My children have been treated by Dr. Staviss for over 11 years. She is a great doctor and is very caring. I would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

I take both my son and daughter to Dr. Staviss and she has been very helpful and appears to be genuinely concerned with my children's well-being. I would recommend her, as she has been great to this point with our children.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

She refussed to see my daughter who is a special needs child. My daughter and I have been going there for alomost a year. I had to leave her clinic and go to the emergency room, where I later found out that my duaghter had a serious upper respiratory infection. She was very rude and unprofessional to me and my daughter. I would not recommend anyone to go to her clinic for assistance. Her services are inadequate and extremelly incompetent so beware and be careful whenever you choose a pediatric doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

My daughter and I were treated very horribly by Dr. Staviss. She refused to see my daugther she turned us away at the door;however, she had no patients in the waiting room. My daughter and I had to leave and go to the emergency room for care. My daughter is a sp[ecial needs child and at the emergency room she was diagnosed with upper respiratory infection. I would not recommend anyone to go to her clinic for care the service is awful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. Susan G. Staviss's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1991)