Ratings for Dr. Amy Kissinger

I have been going to Dr Kissinger for ~5 years. I have been generally pleased with Dr Kissinger, but the office operation is a mess. Last year, they lost the results of an MRI I had on my knee, and it took 2+ months to get feedback from Dr Kissinger. They also once forgot I was sitting in the waiting room for an appointment, so I sat for an hour past my scheduled appointment time. More recently, I switched insurance and the front desk lied to me that I was still in-network. Now the office is charging me a huge fee because of their slip up. My advice is to trust your healthcare to an operation that has it together.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Kissinger is very thorough and engaging. She works hard to make sure my concerns have been addressed in addition to treating the problem.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

great "bedside manner", cares about her patients, tries to provide samples if available, sends me for appropriate tests, spends time educating me on my condition.Also explained treatment options. Listens to what one is saying, despite fact she is often rushed with a full waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I've tried several doctors over the past 20 years and highly recommend Dr. Kissinger. She is a very good listener and takes time to know you and your health history and concerns. The staff is also very helpful and friendly. She is the type of doctor who runs tests and x-rays to rule things out or make sure she isn't overlooking anything, which I appreciated, because too many times I have left other doctors' offices wishing they had done more. Dr. Kissinger also has a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Dr. Amy Kissinger's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)