Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Dr. Levine was amazing. I am very pleased with my breast reduction. For years I was uncomfortable and embarrassed by my breasts. Now I love them, and am so glad I went through with the surgery. Dr. Levine is always punctual and gives me all the information I need. Christy his secretary is just lovely, and has been nothing but kind to me throughout this surgery/recovery. I highly recommend him as a surgeon, he knows what he's doing. People often complain afterwards about plastic surgeons work, that it wasn't "good enough." If you had a terrible dislike for your body before, you will probably have a dislike of your body afterwards, nothing will change your viewpoint except adjusting your own attitude about your body image.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I cringed when reading the more recent reviews here: suddenly a flurry of positive ones (June and July 2016 are absurd--all of a sudden a rush of comments, all similar style, claiming he's the best and so is his assistant Christy, "don't go to anyone else"... who writes reviews like that, and what a coincidence there's one after another). I looked at his ratings a while ago as I was considering going to his practice and noticed he had low reviews. When I went into his office for a consultation, I had the most dreary feeling. Let's face it, most doctors don't get into cosmetic surgery out of the goodness of their hearts; they're obviously driven by money. So I wasn't expecting any royal treatment, and didn't get any, which is fine, but there was one thing that really bothered me. I told him I would pay the extra fee to have the procedure done at a hospital (which he told me was an option), and it seemed to really get on his nerves that I actually wanted a hospital instead of his little office setting, which didn't inspire confidence. (I do have some health issues.) When our appointment ended, I got dressed and walked out of his inner office only to find him and his secretary talking grudgingly (almost mockingly) about my wish to have it done in a hospital like I was some kind of annoying lunatic. I thought it was bizarre behaviour and decided not to have the surgery. Just now, since I'm reconsidering having the surgery, I thought I'd check the ratings here out of curiosity and found the pattern very odd indeed. My gut says look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Levine is a big manipulative liver who doesn't care the least about patients. After my tummy tuck, kept telling me that my huge belly button and the asymmetric big stitches will shrink and go away! Unfortunate it was only after seeing other doctors that I found out what a horrible job he had done, they had to question whether he got his intern ( young and pretty actually) to complete the stature since they were so clumsy and awful! I wish I could have my pre operation tummy back so I could have it done at a better surgeon, it's unfortunately too late and it's damaged beyond repair!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I am beyond happy with my experience with Dr. Levine. Last year I was talking with a friend about how unhappy I was with my body image and she suggested that I make an appointment to go in and meet with Dr. Levine. I booked my free consultation with him and we talked about my wish list and what was the best approach and the most cost effective way of managing that list. On my list was 1) to remove 20 year old implants, and do a lift and tuck on my breasts. 2) Tummy tuck and liposuction on my stomach. 3) Liposuction on my thighs and finally 4) a little liposuction on my upper arms. We talked about recovery time as well as after care. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable in any way during our consultation and it was absolutely acceptable if I needed a couple more appointments to chat about the procedure before making my final decision. With the final decision made that we would do it all at once, keeping my cost down and my time off work to 2 weeks I was scheduled for December 28, 2016. It was by far the best gift I could give myself, Dr. Levine and his office & clinic staff were all so caring and personal. Christy is his secretary and she is nothing short of wonderful! Her aftercare follow up calls and availability to answer even the simplest questions was great. I returned to work 2 weeks later as promised by Dr. Levine with a body image I love and my confidence restored Thank you to my friend Paulina for putting him in my path and a huge thank you to Dr Levine who gave me back the body I had prior to having my 3 children. Theresa

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Levine is a liar and a cheat! Please avoid at all costs and save yourself thousands of dollars, heartache and pain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

He knows what he's doing and cares about your happiness

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I just completed my second breast augmentation with Dr.Levine. The first one was incredible and exactly what I dreamed about for so long. I had three children and they were still looking incredible!! If it wasn't for one being encapsulated the first set would have lasted me a lifetime! This time around they look even better (if that's possible!). I am so incredibly happy with the whole experience every time I visit the office. Christy is such a warm and welcoming person and Dr.Levine is very knowledgeable, direct and skilled. Many people have asked me for his reference and five friends and family members have had their own surgery done with rave reviews as well. Look no further!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

In love (obsessed) with the results from my first breast aug Dr. Levine did, am going back in a few weeks for round 2. I would NEVER go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Everything went perfect! Dr. Levine is very fast and efficient but made sure I was taken care of every visit. Every question was answered before even asking. I had my BA done in the private clinic in Toronto and they treated me so well! I'd go through it all again, and only with Dr. Levine. There is absolutely no doubt that he will make sure you get the "look" you want (ie. most people like natural) and I could not have gotten a more natural look from going from a size 32a to 32d. I even have girl friends that would have never considered doing a BA to wanting to and going to him. He's been doing this for so many years and have taught so many surgeons around Ontario so of course he'd be the best surgeon to go to. Professionalism, mannerism, efficiency and results are definitely 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I first met with Dr. Levine in late September for butt implants. He quickly explained the risks of implants and the better treatment option for me and my body. Dr. Levine was extremely informative and has good bed side manners. He took the time to answer my million questions and not once did I feel rushed, or like I was wasting his time. Christy his office receptionist is amazing!! She is quick to answer my emails and questions. It was a joy to deal with someone that is great at their job and loves what they do. My surgery was October 18th and the surgical team made me so comfortable. The team was so nice and informative, they answered all my questions and made me feel like I was at home. My recover is going famously! I had my stitches removed yesterday and I'm almost back to my normal life. I love my results!!! Thank you so much Dr.Levine and your entire team!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University