Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I heard about Dr. Levine from a friend who had breast surgery with him. I went to seem him late 2015 and he performed my breast augmentation surgery. I was surprised at how much time he took with me and how Christy and him were there every step of the way. I had 400cc round implants put in. I had my last followup and I'm very happy with the way they came out. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levine and Christy. They're both a class act and really care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Levine is the warmest and kindest doctor I've ever been to see. I went to him for my revision breast augmentation after a botched job by anither prominent surgeon in Downtown Toronto. Dr levine did a great job and i couldn't be happier. He fixed my breasts and i can't say enough good things about him! :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I had liposuction with dr Levine in November. I've always had problems with my love handles even though I exercise and have 8% body fat overall. Being a guy, I wasn't sure about having plastic surgery but now I feel like my worries were for nothing. Dr Levine isn't your typical slick sales guy plastic surgeon. Visiting him felt like going to a real doc. He took time to explain things and talked me out of doing some things that were going to give me problems long term. The end results are amazing and I'm very happy. The recovery wasn't too bad. The worst part was waiting this long for everything to settle so i could see the final results. I'm very happy with Doctor L and I'm going to see him about some additional work in April.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I went to see Dr. Levine after visiting three other doctors with paid consultations. I can only say that those were a complete waste of money. Dr. Levine really understood what I wanted to do with my breasts and didn't over promise like two of the others. He gave me the time of day and wasn't pushy at all. He was a caring doctor and dealt with me personally in my consultation and after the surgery. I had a great recovery after the surgery and my scars are barely visible. I'm soooooo happy!!!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levine. I'm so confident in my body now.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I went to see Dr. Levine, along with 3 other doctors, many years ago...and he was the one that left a positive thought with me. He has high ranking in the wold of plastic surgery and is very involved at the University of Toronto with a Director and Professor Title (see his website for details). I was ready to do my breast augmentation this year, so I went straight to him. I had the surgery done on December 8, 2015. ..and they look AMAZING! My scar is about 2 inches on my right breast and 2.5 inches on my left, which is comparable to other scars that I've seen (still healing obviously) It is unfortunate to read some bad reviews about Dr. Levine. I read some complaints about scarring, but you have to remember, everyone heals differently. I also read complaints about tummy tuck scars, however, I have seen these scars on others and they are horrendous! You can google pictures too. Tummy tuck scars are never pretty! As far as breast implants, well ladies...your breasts are your breast. Putting a bag in them is not going to give them a complete facelift or makeover...it is just going to make them bigger. If you have ugly breast, then you will have BIGGER ugly breast. You can't go in thinking a miracle is going to happen. So, in conclusion...I think Dr Levine is amazing. He's not pushy at all. He is very honest and isn't out to rip you off. His prices are very reasonable compared to other doctors that have big offices in Yorkville with 10 employees. He is really great with follow up appointments too. Someone told me they went in for a check up 5 years later! Kirsty, his secretary is super sweet and very helpful too. I'm very happy with my decision and I love my new boobs! :)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

My experience with this surgeon for breast implants was a perfect one. Dr. Levine and his secretary are very thorough, compassionate and answered my never ending questions. I went from a C cup to a double D cup and so far love the results. It took me from 2009-2015 to decide if I wanted implants or not. I chose Breast Man in Canada!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

This is a long over due review. I went to Dr. Levine when I was 23 (6 years ago) to have my breast augmentation. At the time, I saw a few Doctors and received several quotes. It all came down to cost and this was the worst decision I could have made. When I first met with Dr.Levine, he was extremely arrogant and not very helpful in answering my questions with the level of detail he should have. If I wanted internet responses, I would have gone online to do my research without consulting a doctor. I decided to move forward with the deposit and the surgery. The surgery went fine but it was the results I was completely disappointed with! He left a HUGE scar one side. It wasn't just slightly worse, it was SIGNIFICANTLY more noticeable. I expressed my concerns and he was quick to dismiss this and blamed it on the healing. He said it would get better over time. So of course, I waited and tried everything possible to minimize this hideous scar. Fast forward, the scar is just as bad and now there's a bump that's developed on the scar tissue. My first instinct was not to go back to Dr.Levine because of the awful experience I had. However, I decided to go back anyways to seek his opinion (although I already knew I was going to get a second opinion regardless and probably have another more qualified doctor fix the mistake). I went to my check up and of course Dr.Levine was even more arrogant than 6 years ago! I explained to him the scar has gotten worse and a bump has developed along the scar line and all he said was "it's nothing, I'll get it removed". How can he be SO sure it's nothing?!?! I left upset and not at all surprised by his unprofessionalism. I made an appointment at another qualified Dr. who will help correct this scarring and remove the bump for me. That doctor also agrees that it was a messy augmentation because it should NOT have scarred like that. For anyone considering Dr.Levine PLEASE reconsider and find a more qualified doctor who actually cares about their patients. Pay the extra money because fixing something is not always easy and will likely cost more down the road.

Submitted November 8, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Levine. I was not completely satisfied with the result. I wanted my small bump removed which he did with no visible scars however I wanted a much smaller tip and woke up with the same tip. I paid and didn't receive everything I wanted. Some people told me to go back for a revision but why would I go back to a Doctor that didn't do the best job in the first place! Waste of my money. I should have gone elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I went to him for a tummy tuck and it was the worst experience ever. My belly button looked huge with all the asymmetric stitched and he assured me that it'll shrink after a while even though it seemed impossible but I convinced myself that he knows what he's talking about. He became very mean and grumpy whenever I brought it up and few years later I haven't been able to wear a bikini and have been very self conscience about my tummy, far more than I was prior to the surgery. He's smug, and is super nice to you before getting your money. He doesn't care about the outcome and just wants to get you off his back, by blaming it on you, your skin type, your type of body, whatever he can!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is not professional. He doesn't take his time. I paid for a rhinoplasty and he did not do a very good job. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. "

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr. Levine from a friend who had breast surgery with him. I went to seem him late 2015 and he performed my breast augmentation surgery. I was s..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is the warmest and kindest doctor I've ever been to see. I went to him for my revision breast augmentation after a botched job by anither prominen..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction with dr Levine in November. I've always had problems with my love handles even though I exercise and have 8% body fat overall. Being a guy..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine after visiting three other doctors with paid consultations. I can only say that those were a complete waste of money. Dr. Levine really..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine, along with 3 other doctors, many years ago...and he was the one that left a positive thought with me. He has high ranking in the wold..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this surgeon for breast implants was a perfect one. Dr. Levine and his secretary are very thorough, compassionate and answered my never endin..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is a long over due review. I went to Dr. Levine when I was 23 (6 years ago) to have my breast augmentation. At the time, I saw a few Doctors and received s..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Levine. I was not completely satisfied with the result. I wanted my small bump removed which he did with no visible scars however I ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a tummy tuck and it was the worst experience ever. My belly button looked huge with all the asymmetric stitched and he assured me that it'll s..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://breastimplantstoronto.ca" to "http://www.drronaldlevine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M8X 2X1". Address has been updated from "None" to "56 Aberfoyle Crescent Suite 650, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162362581".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After a difficult and messy c section, I went to dr Levine for a scar revision. My husband 'suggested' I return my breasts to pre baby state since I was alrea..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found out about Dr. Ron Levine through a friend. I set up a consultation, I wasn't very comfortable with the experience, but he convinced me the surgeries tha..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my consultation with Dr. Ronald Levine last week. He was recommended by an acquaintance of mine and her breast look amazing. I was 10 minutes early for my..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Levine and have a good feeling from my meeting. He wasn't the most polished dresser, which truth be told did make me feel a little uncomfor..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast done by Dr Levine 4 days ago. I must say that this Dr is very knowledgable. On the day of my surgery he arrived on time and was very comforting ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We have a son who is not mental illness and he went to Dr Levine for Breast implement . He did brests done on a mental boy without asking his parents orletter o..."

October 7, 2014
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 3197467)

May 3, 2012