Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Never go to this jerk. He messed up and made me sick for the past 2 years and didn't accept responsibility or tried to rehabilitate me. He doesn't take the time to answer your questions and is very rough with procedure not gentle at all.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Levine performed a surgical tattoo excision for me and I was pleased with the results. I am male and did not mind the strippers in the waiting room waiting for BA consultantations. Lol Before consulting with Dr. Levine, I wasted several hundred dollars on laser tattoo removal and attended 6-7 sessions at a downtown clinic. Dr. Levine removed my tattoo permanently over two separate procedures at St. Jos approximately one year apart (since he expained that the skin can only be stretched so much and needs time to heal). It looked funny for a year having only half a tattoo on my arm but not complaints otherwise. I do have a permanent scar now but this was ultimately a much better solution that the laser tattoo removal option which simply faded the ink in my case. My only piece of advice is if you want to remove a tattoo, don’t waste your time with laser tattoo removal!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Save yourself the time and money and your health !Super unprofessional and unhygienic. Also heard that a girl almost lost her life from an infection of a Brazilian butt lift. He brought two students to do the surgery. Who does that s***??? Avoid this guy like the plague !!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

So far so good. Large B to small D. Recommended by 2 friends, both patients in the past. I was very nervous going in but Dr. Levine's confidence was very comforting. His anostegiologist was kind and helpful to answer any questions I may have had. I left one star off of staff because one of the nurses seemed like she was having an off day, and it was noticeable, which made me a tad nervous, but she was kind so it wasn't that bad. His front desk lady has tolerated my numerous calls over the last few weeks and always returned my msgs. She always ends a call with: "just call if you have any more questions" Augmentations seems as though it was a success. No complications, during surgery very little pain. Pressure more then anything. I am going in for post-op tomorrow, and will update in the future if my opinion changes. So far I am pleased.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Horrible experiences with this doctor. His bedside manner is absolutely horrible and refused to gelp me when I had complications after surgery, stating that its just how my body is and I have to live with it. My scars also healed horribly. I am currently looking for another surgeon to reconstruct his sloppy work.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Once he's got your money, he doesn't want to hear from you and issued caused by his very terrible skills. I can't believe how he's still practicing. I had a terrible experience with my tummy tuck and have heard the same from other women. Tummy tuck is not his speciality and he should stop doing it so not to cause irreparable damages to others.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Horrendous experience! My breast augmentation procedure was so bad that he agreed to fix it for free. Round 2 was marginally better. You can also expect to wait at least an hour to see him. Find yourself someone whon knows what he is doing...

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Levine was amazing. I am very pleased with my breast reduction. For years I was uncomfortable and embarrassed by my breasts. Now I love them, and am so glad I went through with the surgery. Dr. Levine is always punctual and gives me all the information I need. Christy his secretary is just lovely, and has been nothing but kind to me throughout this surgery/recovery. I highly recommend him as a surgeon, he knows what he's doing. People often complain afterwards about plastic surgeons work, that it wasn't "good enough." If you had a terrible dislike for your body before, you will probably have a dislike of your body afterwards, nothing will change your viewpoint except adjusting your own attitude about your body image.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I cringed when reading the more recent reviews here: suddenly a flurry of positive ones (June and July 2016 are absurd--all of a sudden a rush of comments, all similar style, claiming he's the best and so is his assistant Christy, "don't go to anyone else"... who writes reviews like that, and what a coincidence there's one after another). I looked at his ratings a while ago as I was considering going to his practice and noticed he had low reviews. When I went into his office for a consultation, I had the most dreary feeling. Let's face it, most doctors don't get into cosmetic surgery out of the goodness of their hearts; they're obviously driven by money. So I wasn't expecting any royal treatment, and didn't get any, which is fine, but there was one thing that really bothered me. I told him I would pay the extra fee to have the procedure done at a hospital (which he told me was an option), and it seemed to really get on his nerves that I actually wanted a hospital instead of his little office setting, which didn't inspire confidence. (I do have some health issues.) When our appointment ended, I got dressed and walked out of his inner office only to find him and his secretary talking grudgingly (almost mockingly) about my wish to have it done in a hospital like I was some kind of annoying lunatic. I thought it was bizarre behaviour and decided not to have the surgery. Just now, since I'm reconsidering having the surgery, I thought I'd check the ratings here out of curiosity and found the pattern very odd indeed. My gut says look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Levine is a big manipulative liver who doesn't care the least about patients. After my tummy tuck, kept telling me that my huge belly button and the asymmetric big stitches will shrink and go away! Unfortunate it was only after seeing other doctors that I found out what a horrible job he had done, they had to question whether he got his intern ( young and pretty actually) to complete the stature since they were so clumsy and awful! I wish I could have my pre operation tummy back so I could have it done at a better surgeon, it's unfortunately too late and it's damaged beyond repair!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University