Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Dr. Levine and his front staff were welcoming and the wait time was not long at all. Dr. Levine spent a lot of time during the consultation process and drew on me so I could envision the work to be done, so I didn't feel rushed. He was interested in me as a client.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been extremely impressed with all the staff at Dr. Levine's office. Christy has been wonderful, very accommodating and quick responses when I've had questions. She's always been cheerful and very insightful when I've spoken with her. The staff at the clinic where the surgery was performed, we very informative and gentle. They could see my fears and immediately put my mind at ease. I was so grateful and thankful to all the staff!!! Dr. Levine was nothing short of professional and accommodating. This has been a life changing experience for the positive and I can't thank the entire staff enough!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

The results were, and are always, what keeps me coming back. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I also think the prices are quite fair which is a huge plus. To add, I feel that my surgeon understands my goals and respects them and does the best he can to obtain it. That is the biggest positive there is for me, at least. I really can't think of anything that needs to be improved on. The friendly service, good prices, and personal care that is provided is more than up to par.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr Levine proformed gel implants,... after 11 years of having saline implants I decided to try these gel implants, like and update as they were the new thing!! ther were nothing wrong with my saline implants I just wanted to try the new gel ones,.. so as my dr passed away that proformed my saline, I decided to try Levine.. he placed 400CC under the implant, they looked terrible not round but this odd square look, he tried to convience me that they were fine (you'll learn to like them) 7 months later they broke!!! Unbreakable gummy bears broke? they ignored my calls and that Christy receptionist is a twit! and Levine wouldn't fix my implants, so because I didn't have the money to get new ones I later had these lumpy broken boobs in me for another 3 years till I could save, finally saw and amazing surgeon and have been with him ever since... Ronal Levine should have his licence revolked! rude ignorant ... I handled myself well as I am a very passive person, and him, extremely CRASS! wasted 9,900$

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

My surgery was done 6 weeks ago (March 15, 2016.) My recovery was amazing. I was walking around on that same day. I am 100% satisfied with my mommy makeover. My results are amazing and the scar is looking great already. It was very thin to begin with and it is getting better and better everyday. Dr. Levine is a phenomenal surgeon. I have absolutely no complaints. In terms of what to improve on, there is nothing I could think of at this point. My experience was perfect. - CC.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Trustworthy, honest and extremely competent. Dr Levine is a U of T prof with 30+ years as a plastic surgeon. That's why I chose him to do my tummy tuck. Only the best, and I wasn't disappointed. A problem-free recovery and seamless results. Very happy with my new stomach and I highly recommend him. Now, on to my thighs…

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I just had breast augmentation done with Dr. Ronald Levine beginning of April ! I'm incredibly happy with the entire procedure. It's only been 6 weeks and my scars are barely visible. The staff was a great help and always there to answer any questions thoroughly. Dr. Levine's work is incredible, I had heard he was the "boobie master" before my surgery and now that my surgery is complete I agree with the comment! So happy with the final outcome and I would recommend this surgeon to anyone who wants breast augmentation! I feel and look amazing , Thank you Dr. Ronald Levine and staff!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I have had a breast augumentation done with Dr. Levine and could not be happier with the results. They look natural with hardly any scars. Dr. Levine and his staff were there to answer all my questions and accommodate me every step of the way. I am now doing liposuction with Dr. Levine and am so comfortable going into it!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I went to three other docs before meeting with Dr. Levine. All those consultations were a huge waste of money. I had breast augmentation with 350cc gel implants. Surgery was smooth and Dr. Levine knows his stuff. It's 3 months post opp now and they look amazing. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Had a amazing experience with Dr Levine! Feel like a new women!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine and his front staff were welcoming and the wait time was not long at all. Dr. Levine spent a lot of time during the consultation process and drew on..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been extremely impressed with all the staff at Dr. Levine's office. Christy has been wonderful, very accommodating and quick responses when I've had quest..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The results were, and are always, what keeps me coming back. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I also think the prices are quite fair which ..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine proformed gel implants,... after 11 years of having saline implants I decided to try these gel implants, like and update as they were the new thing!!..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My surgery was done 6 weeks ago (March 15, 2016.) My recovery was amazing. I was walking around on that same day. I am 100% satisfied with my mommy makeover...."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trustworthy, honest and extremely competent. Dr Levine is a U of T prof with 30+ years as a plastic surgeon. That's why I chose him to do my tummy tuck. Only th..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had breast augmentation done with Dr. Ronald Levine beginning of April ! I'm incredibly happy with the entire procedure. It's only been 6 weeks and my sc..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a breast augumentation done with Dr. Levine and could not be happier with the results. They look natural with hardly any scars. Dr. Levine and his ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to three other docs before meeting with Dr. Levine. All those consultations were a huge waste of money. I had breast augmentation with 350cc gel implants..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a amazing experience with Dr Levine! Feel like a new women!"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a magazine with varies plastic surgeons featured in it. Since I was interested in doing some plastic surgery myself, I decided to do some consultati..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did consultations with 4 different doctors before I met Dr. Levine. When I met Dr. Levine, I liked him right away! He was very honest and straight forward. I ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Levine for breast augmentation. My breasts were very large when I was in my early teens and a heavier weight. They eventually shrunk and looked a ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He had to fix my breast 3 times.this is how bad it was.I red comments before that he dont really redo his work but mine was awful every time.one boob bigger the..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Levine because a friend recommended me and I was very very happy with how he went over things with me, how reassuring he was, and how knowledgeabl..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Screwed up my otoplasty and gave me unsatisfactory results and when i went to go see him after the surgery he said he didnt know wat i was talking about and ref..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Levine to undergo a beast reconstructive surgery. He was very knowledgeable and definately one of the most experienced doctors in this area. He is..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is not professional. He doesn't take his time. I paid for a rhinoplasty and he did not do a very good job. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. "

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr. Levine from a friend who had breast surgery with him. I went to seem him late 2015 and he performed my breast augmentation surgery. I was s..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is the warmest and kindest doctor I've ever been to see. I went to him for my revision breast augmentation after a botched job by anither prominen..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction with dr Levine in November. I've always had problems with my love handles even though I exercise and have 8% body fat overall. Being a guy..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine after visiting three other doctors with paid consultations. I can only say that those were a complete waste of money. Dr. Levine really..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine, along with 3 other doctors, many years ago...and he was the one that left a positive thought with me. He has high ranking in the wold..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this surgeon for breast implants was a perfect one. Dr. Levine and his secretary are very thorough, compassionate and answered my never endin..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is a long over due review. I went to Dr. Levine when I was 23 (6 years ago) to have my breast augmentation. At the time, I saw a few Doctors and received s..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Levine. I was not completely satisfied with the result. I wanted my small bump removed which he did with no visible scars however I ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a tummy tuck and it was the worst experience ever. My belly button looked huge with all the asymmetric stitched and he assured me that it'll s..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://breastimplantstoronto.ca" to "http://www.drronaldlevine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M8X 2X1". Address has been updated from "None" to "56 Aberfoyle Crescent Suite 650, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162362581".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After a difficult and messy c section, I went to dr Levine for a scar revision. My husband 'suggested' I return my breasts to pre baby state since I was alrea..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found out about Dr. Ron Levine through a friend. I set up a consultation, I wasn't very comfortable with the experience, but he convinced me the surgeries tha..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my consultation with Dr. Ronald Levine last week. He was recommended by an acquaintance of mine and her breast look amazing. I was 10 minutes early for my..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Levine and have a good feeling from my meeting. He wasn't the most polished dresser, which truth be told did make me feel a little uncomfor..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast done by Dr Levine 4 days ago. I must say that this Dr is very knowledgable. On the day of my surgery he arrived on time and was very comforting ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We have a son who is not mental illness and he went to Dr Levine for Breast implement . He did brests done on a mental boy without asking his parents orletter o..."

October 7, 2014
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 3197467)

May 3, 2012