Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

He is a fantastically amazing doctor. He is so calm and assures that you'll get good results, which I have! Even though I am only 2 months out surgery, I look GOOD.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Out of all of the doctors I had talked with about my breast augmentation, Dr. Levine was the nicest. He was able to understand what I wanted and he let me ask him as many questions as I wanted so that I could be comfortable in my decision.Obviously I got great results but it really is because he was so patient with me before my surgery. That's why I give him a perfect score!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

As soon as you enter the office, you're greeted warmly by Christy, Dr Levine's receptionist and Dr Levine himself is just as nice. They make you feel welcome and at home. Dr L is caring and honest and totally different from any other doctor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I met Dr Levine through a friend who had a facelift and breast implants done with him. Her make-over was incredible, and I wanted the same natural results for my surgery. I was not disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Levine is professional and impeccable in his skills. He always followed up with me after surgery to track my healing, as I had some issues with swelling. His care and sweet secretary, Christy, are the reason why I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Two thumbs up for Doctor Ronald Levine. He's the best doctor out there. Don't even bother looking for other doctors, because you'll be sorely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I met with Dr Levine after my left saline implant ruptured. I guess it was bound to happen, considering I had them for about 9 years. I was going to go back to my original doctor but he moved too far away. So I asked around for a good doctor and a few of my friends told me about Dr Levine. When I met Dr Levine I was instantly impressed by his calm and confident nature. He made me feel at ease immediately and answered all of my questions without problem. I booked my surgery about a month afterward and everything went perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

So beyond happy with my tummy tuck. I feel so much better about myself already and im only 3 wks post op. Within 3 days i was up and around by 1 week post op i was back able to play with my kids. And function again. I scar is barley as thick as a piece of thread. Thank you Dr. Levine!!! Christy the lady in the office is super sweet. So thank ful for her. Doing the recovery!!!! Thank you Christy!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Hi Hi ..sooo i should have written this review 2 months ago but i couldnt sit *lol* BBL :). Dr. Levine and Christy are amazing !! The entire surgical staff the anasthesiologist the nurses are fantastic. Dr. Levine has been working on my body since 2006. I used to be 300lbs I lost 180lbs in 2006 hence leaving me with a lot of not so fun issues with my body. I have had 2 BA from Dr. Levine he knows my breasts better than I do.. for me its bigger is better and he knew that and helped me as much as possible. Believe it or not my tummy tuck was actually done before I lost the weight for me it was a mental thing and I wanted to rid myself of the belly ( thank goodness i lost the weight through diet and excercise after) however, my tummy tuck since 2007 is so great the scar is barely noticeable its held so well that my waist has a beautiful hourglass look to it. I am an adult model i was both at my larger size and my current smaller size. I am also a cancer survivor, i went to Dr.Levine when i was going through chemo because i was 100lbs and wanted to see what we could do about my breasts in the future, the weightloss due to chemo was rapid and I was very unhappy with my breasts. I also wanted a brazillian butt lift at that time but had zero fat on me for that to happen. Dr. Levine did express concern and made me wait till my oncologist agreed it was ok for me to have cosmetic surgery because they did not want to risk anything which showed me how much they cared even though i would have jumped on the operating table if they said ok. At that time, we had my breasts redone and filled to their current size which is 1050cc. I wanted to go bigger but at that time i was taking it easy. I cant tell you enough about how i would not trust my body in any other drs hands. When i was a big girl i always had a great booty that i was happy with but thats when i was big so everything was big. I have been wanting a BBL for some time now but didnt know if it would be worth it for me. IT WAS ! After losing so much weight my butt went flat.. at that point there is really nothing we could do. So most recently... I finally decided i gained some weight and i think i have enough to do a BBL, now my first thing was let me see what other drs say. I went to a dr got an opinion and just didnt find them the right fit (they told me that i didnt have enough fat) when i have done enough research to know i did. I went to Dr. Levine to discuss my options... and the BBL was a go. I had enough fat to lipo and sculpt and he was very straightforward (as always) in letting me know he would get as much fat as he could but since im average not overweight that they would get as much as they can from my tummy, legs etc... i was so happy and to this day could not be happier with my decision. I dont have the super fat booty but i have the exact curves i should have. Its been over 8 years since i have had a butt i can be proud of and im soo happy. From start to finish, christy (of course she is the most fantastic receptionist,friend,cheerleader ever) and Dr. Levine were easy efficient and made everything work for me. When i went to the clinic I remembered the anasthesiologist who had worked on me in the past he is amazing as well, the nurses are always kind its one of many surgeries i have had but everyone still gets nervous. They put me right at ease and right to sleep. After i woke up @ the forest hill clinic i remember Dr. Levine coming by and said "we got a lot in there" lol which even though i was still high from the anasthetic i was so happy to hear !. I wont lie for a girl with big boobs like me the hardest part was sleeping comfortable, the pain in my back was soooo horrendous and the areas that hurt me the most are the areas that they took the most fat out of (which is to be expected) but it still hurt like hec lol. But as they say no pain no gain. Its almost 2.5 months later and i am so happy the pain was worth it it was for me the most strenuous procedure since my work requires me to sit a lot and being on my feet or stomach all day was not fun, but it was worth it. I am a model and my body in the hands of Dr. Levine and the harmony clinic is the ONLY way to go. Ty all for making things so amazing for helping someone who transformed from obesity, surviving cancer to me now ! As a model, i worried how these life events would change my career my life, but Dr. Levine made me LOVE looking at myself again and confident in my life my career and just happy to have the body I have. Ladies.... there really is no better out there. Im lucky I found Dr. Levine on a referral of a friend 8 years ago. I owe a lot of my body to him. Caring, helpful, honest, affordable and straight to the point ! :) xoox

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I can't even describe how happy I am with my results from Dr. Levine. I had a breast augmentation done by a different Doctor last November and I was not happy with my results I was insecure even more then I was before I had got my breast augmentation done and the way my previous surgeon described fixing it I knew something wasn't right. All my friends and family told me to see Dr Levine, I made an appointment and from the moment he started to explain how he was going to fix it made me have complete confidence in him. I wish I saw him from the beginning because my end result is exactly what I wanted. Dr Levine takes the time to explain to you everything and answer any questions you have, he has a great personality that you feel comfortable with him from the moment you meet him. His assistant Christy is also a big help answering questions and booking times to fit with your schedule too. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon I'm so happy with my results!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University