Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Had my breasts done last year going for round 2 in 4 weeks, zero complications zero scarring amazing prices!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

It’s taken me 4 years & 3 additional surgeries to correct the botch jobs Dr. Levine performed on me at Ontario taxpayers expense. My breast augmentations needed correcting so many times I was audited by OHIP. I spent most of my 20’s with horribly disfigured uneven breasts, forget the money, I’ll never get those years back. Ladies please please please go anywhere else. At least my breasts are even now but the scars he & his students (A post op surprise in the recovery room) left on me are there forever.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr Levine , I am so grateful to you and your team! I am 7 months breast lift post-opp. Thank you! Special thanks to Alina! Dear Dr, thank you for being so kind and patient answering all my questions. Will return for my nose job.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

After 2 (!) breast augmentations with Dr.Levine I do NOT feel confident or excited about my appearance. My first surgery left my left breast with an unsightly bulge. It cost $4000 to fix (in addition to surgery costs). I was told I would be much bigger and I feel that the WRONG SIZE was put in the 2nd time. I am SO unhappy. Do not use Dr. Levine. $11000 total, unhappy customer.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

I would avoid this money worshipping pathetic excuse for a Dr if I were you. He did a horrific breast augmentation on me. My former friend also went to him and she is horrifically disfigured. As far as all the wonderful reviews on Dr Levine go they are very suspect of someone from his camp did them. He will turn you into Frankenstein if you let him. He is all about the $$$$$ and encourages exotic dancers to pay in cash for a cheaper deal. Dr. Ronald Levine is a very SCARY UNETHICAL SURGEON. PLEASE stay away from him if you value your looks and health Don’t be FOOLED BY THE FAKE RAVE REVIEWS.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr Levine was amazing!! He made me feel super comfortable. I had 4 kids and lost 100+ pounds so my tummy was in BAD shape and embarrassing to show anyone. Now I have so much more confidence. Thank you Dr Levine you changed my life!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Thank you Dr. Levine for my beautiful new tummy tuck! Very very happy , I can finally wear a bikini and I love it :) His team is great, beautiful surgical facility at Clinic 360, nurses and girls at the front made me and my family very comfortable .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Had an amazing experience. Everyone made me feel comfortable and I left feeling confident with my beautiful new chest. I would recommend Dr.Levine and his great staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I had a tummy tuck a a few years ago and was left with a bulging around my belly button and huge scars. The stitches were so sloppy and big that other doctors couldn’t believe an actual doctor could have done it. He was extremely arrogant and rude and blamed it all on my type of skin which was ridiculous given the huge stitch marks! Avoid this doctor at all costs, he might be a bit cheaper but I wish I had never trusted him even if he did it for free it wasn’t worth it.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Had breast surgery a couple of years ago and still suffering the physical and psychological consequences of this arrogant doctor's work. He left me with misshapen breasts of different sizes and tried to gaslight me into thinking it was all in my mind. Other consultations confirmed that he botched the job. He rushes everything -- consultation, marking you for surgery, and answering your questions. Any suggestion he could have done something better is met with more anger. AVOID. Wish I had never, ever let him near my body. Can't afford to have the damage repaired.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University