Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

I am beyond happy with my experience with Dr. Levine. Last year I was talking with a friend about how unhappy I was with my body image and she suggested that I make an appointment to go in and meet with Dr. Levine. I booked my free consultation with him and we talked about my wish list and what was the best approach and the most cost effective way of managing that list. On my list was 1) to remove 20 year old implants, and do a lift and tuck on my breasts. 2) Tummy tuck and liposuction on my stomach. 3) Liposuction on my thighs and finally 4) a little liposuction on my upper arms. We talked about recovery time as well as after care. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable in any way during our consultation and it was absolutely acceptable if I needed a couple more appointments to chat about the procedure before making my final decision. With the final decision made that we would do it all at once, keeping my cost down and my time off work to 2 weeks I was scheduled for December 28, 2016. It was by far the best gift I could give myself, Dr. Levine and his office & clinic staff were all so caring and personal. Christy is his secretary and she is nothing short of wonderful! Her aftercare follow up calls and availability to answer even the simplest questions was great. I returned to work 2 weeks later as promised by Dr. Levine with a body image I love and my confidence restored Thank you to my friend Paulina for putting him in my path and a huge thank you to Dr Levine who gave me back the body I had prior to having my 3 children. Theresa

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Levine is a liar and a cheat! Please avoid at all costs and save yourself thousands of dollars, heartache and pain

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

He knows what he's doing and cares about your happiness

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I just completed my second breast augmentation with Dr.Levine. The first one was incredible and exactly what I dreamed about for so long. I had three children and they were still looking incredible!! If it wasn't for one being encapsulated the first set would have lasted me a lifetime! This time around they look even better (if that's possible!). I am so incredibly happy with the whole experience every time I visit the office. Christy is such a warm and welcoming person and Dr.Levine is very knowledgeable, direct and skilled. Many people have asked me for his reference and five friends and family members have had their own surgery done with rave reviews as well. Look no further!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

In love (obsessed) with the results from my first breast aug Dr. Levine did, am going back in a few weeks for round 2. I would NEVER go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Everything went perfect! Dr. Levine is very fast and efficient but made sure I was taken care of every visit. Every question was answered before even asking. I had my BA done in the private clinic in Toronto and they treated me so well! I'd go through it all again, and only with Dr. Levine. There is absolutely no doubt that he will make sure you get the "look" you want (ie. most people like natural) and I could not have gotten a more natural look from going from a size 32a to 32d. I even have girl friends that would have never considered doing a BA to wanting to and going to him. He's been doing this for so many years and have taught so many surgeons around Ontario so of course he'd be the best surgeon to go to. Professionalism, mannerism, efficiency and results are definitely 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I first met with Dr. Levine in late September for butt implants. He quickly explained the risks of implants and the better treatment option for me and my body. Dr. Levine was extremely informative and has good bed side manners. He took the time to answer my million questions and not once did I feel rushed, or like I was wasting his time. Christy his office receptionist is amazing!! She is quick to answer my emails and questions. It was a joy to deal with someone that is great at their job and loves what they do. My surgery was October 18th and the surgical team made me so comfortable. The team was so nice and informative, they answered all my questions and made me feel like I was at home. My recover is going famously! I had my stitches removed yesterday and I'm almost back to my normal life. I love my results!!! Thank you so much Dr.Levine and your entire team!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

PLEASE READ! Dr. Levine is a lovely gentlemen Doctor, who has been working in his field for a very long time. I chose him based on referrals from a handful of friends and family who have had various procedures with him. From what I've always been told, Dr. Levine THE Doctor for Breast Augmentation in Toronto. I know several women, acquaintances and neighbors, who have seen him for their breasts. In 2012 I saw him for rhinoplasty, after he had performed the same procedure on an immediate family member a few years before. I can say his expertise of the face as well as ear nose and throat put me at total ease. He even referred me to an ENT specialist and for a CT scan of my sinuses based on my description of my nasal breathing problems. This additional level of care is what convinced me. Dr. Levine and his clinic administrator Christy were super accommodating with my busy schedule and even booked my surgery over the Christmas holiday when their office was closed. Since my procedure I have referred more friends and associates to Dr. Levine and I will continue to do so. I am even planning liposuction or tummy tuck with him later this year. As a person who socializes in circles where most women (and a lot of men) have had plastic surgery, I can say that perhaps some people seeking to improve their appearance have peculiar expectations and are will never happy with anything. I find the negative reviews here surprising and questionable as I know so many people who have seen Dr. Levine repeatedly, and these people are CEOs, Lawyers, or even doctors themselves. I've never heard one complaint.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Levine. His assessment acknowledged my needs, and accomodated my particular situation. He did excellent work, and the staff and clinic that supports him were excellent and extremely professional. I would give him a sixth star!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

He is a fantastically amazing doctor. He is so calm and assures that you'll get good results, which I have! Even though I am only 2 months out surgery, I look GOOD.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University