Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Stupid idiot. Hes not a surgeon. Hes a fraud. He claimed that he was the best and the cheapest but now has left my bottom right ear sticking out and didnt even touch it while pinning the top so it just looks stupid and now i am more self-concious than i was before. He should be sued for malpractice. Once i mentioned it to him he was very rude and kicked me out of his office. Please do yourselves a favor and find someone else. Theres surgeons out there that charge half of wat he does and do a much better job at it too. Cosmetic surgery is a very important decision to make and one you have to live with for the rest of your life. Im just trying to express what i feel about him. Please find someone else. Or at the very least talk to several surgeons before making your decision who will hold your permanent appearance in their hands. This is the first and only surgeon that i went to and i regret it extremely. Now im looking for another surgeon to re-do my otoplasty and make it look normal.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Levine. His assessment acknowledged my needs, and accomodated my particular situation. He did excellent work, and the staff and clinic that supports him were excellent and extremely professional. I would give him a sixth star!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

He is a fantastically amazing doctor. He is so calm and assures that you'll get good results, which I have! Even though I am only 2 months out surgery, I look GOOD.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Out of all of the doctors I had talked with about my breast augmentation, Dr. Levine was the nicest. He was able to understand what I wanted and he let me ask him as many questions as I wanted so that I could be comfortable in my decision.Obviously I got great results but it really is because he was so patient with me before my surgery. That's why I give him a perfect score!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

As soon as you enter the office, you're greeted warmly by Christy, Dr Levine's receptionist and Dr Levine himself is just as nice. They make you feel welcome and at home. Dr L is caring and honest and totally different from any other doctor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I met Dr Levine through a friend who had a facelift and breast implants done with him. Her make-over was incredible, and I wanted the same natural results for my surgery. I was not disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Levine is professional and impeccable in his skills. He always followed up with me after surgery to track my healing, as I had some issues with swelling. His care and sweet secretary, Christy, are the reason why I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Two thumbs up for Doctor Ronald Levine. He's the best doctor out there. Don't even bother looking for other doctors, because you'll be sorely disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I met with Dr Levine after my left saline implant ruptured. I guess it was bound to happen, considering I had them for about 9 years. I was going to go back to my original doctor but he moved too far away. So I asked around for a good doctor and a few of my friends told me about Dr Levine. When I met Dr Levine I was instantly impressed by his calm and confident nature. He made me feel at ease immediately and answered all of my questions without problem. I booked my surgery about a month afterward and everything went perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

So beyond happy with my tummy tuck. I feel so much better about myself already and im only 3 wks post op. Within 3 days i was up and around by 1 week post op i was back able to play with my kids. And function again. I scar is barley as thick as a piece of thread. Thank you Dr. Levine!!! Christy the lady in the office is super sweet. So thank ful for her. Doing the recovery!!!! Thank you Christy!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University