Ratings for Dr. Ron Levine

Had a amazing experience with Dr Levine! Feel like a new women!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I received a magazine with varies plastic surgeons featured in it. Since I was interested in doing some plastic surgery myself, I decided to do some consultations. I was not really impressed when I met the doctors that I read about in the magazine. When I started doing more research I discovered that plastic surgeons usually finish school at approximately 30 years old, and work as junior surgeons for 5 years before they can perform surgery on their own. After doing consultations with them, I feel like they don't have enough experience. Most clinics that I walked into seemed very glamorous but that wasn't important to me, I was looking for experienced surgeons and good results. I am a business owner and laser technician. I have met a few clients who have done surgery with Dr. Levine and was impressed so I booked a consultation with him. When I walked into his clinic I felt like I was walking into a real doctors clinic. Dr. Levine looks very confident and you can tell he loves what he does. He is very honest and straight forward and really cares about his patients. I booked surgery with him for a Brazilian but lift and tummy tuck and am very happy with my results. The scar isn't noticeable and my bum looks very natural. After that I had a breast lift. He did great! I recommend him to my clients and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I did consultations with 4 different doctors before I met Dr. Levine. When I met Dr. Levine, I liked him right away! He was very honest and straight forward. I booked my surgery after 3 weeks for a Tummy tuck and Brazilian but lift. He performed surgery for me in September of 2014. He did a great job! The scar is not noticeable and my bum looks very natural. After one year I decided to do another surgery for a Breast lift. He did a great job! I am 49 years old and my breasts look nice and perky like an 18 year old! This is the first time in my life that I have ever written a comment. I decided to write a comment because I think Dr. Levine is an amazing doctor with great experience. I think sometimes people expect miracles. Before I did surgery with him, I read his comments. Other peoples comments did not effect my decision, I used my own judgement and I am glad I did! I am very happy!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I went to Dr. Levine for breast augmentation. My breasts were very large when I was in my early teens and a heavier weight. They eventually shrunk and looked a little sloppy, so I wanted to achieve a fuller look. My body is not large, but I am by no means petite. Broad shoulders with a somewhat wide ribcage. Levine gave me no options about the width of the implant to accommodate my broader frame (which most doctors do), rather he just said "what you have is what you get." Meaning that when I come out of surgery I will have the exact same breast I started with, just larger. Well, I came out of surgery with one breast saggier and slightly larger than the other (as it was before surgery) and they were so saggy that the skin in between my breasts was visibly pulling, looking very aged for a then 18 year old girl. During my follow up appt I expressed concern over the sagging look of the breasts. They looked like a water balloon that was being pinched at the top and all the water just sagging to the bottom. He yelled at me, told me that instead of fixing my breasts I should fix my brain and kicked me out of his office. Not only are my breasts saggy, the rippling of the bag is so embarrassing and my inner breast on one boob has been numb for 7 years now, since the surgery. Would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

He had to fix my breast 3 times.this is how bad it was.I red comments before that he dont really redo his work but mine was awful every time.one boob bigger then the other.even though I had same breast from start.just small

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I went to Dr. Levine because a friend recommended me and I was very very happy with how he went over things with me, how reassuring he was, and how knowledgeable he was. I had a tummy tuck, some liposuction, a breast lift and implants, and they took care of me very well. On top of that, Christy his assistant will have everything in order, and on time and is just lovely! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Screwed up my otoplasty and gave me unsatisfactory results and when i went to go see him after the surgery he said he didnt know wat i was talking about and refused correctional surgery despite being very upset by the result. Gave me attitude about it. My ears look worse now than before. Wouldnt do additional surgery because he only cares about money and not you're well-being. Will convince you that everything is "alright" because he will not do anything for you unless you pay him thousands. Fixed one ear and didnt even touch the other so the bottom of my ear sticks out and looks very unnatural. As long as he gets his money he doesnt care about how badly the surgery turns out. Stay away. Find someone else. Highly dissapointed. His license should be revoked. Never regretted a decision in my life so badly as choosing him to be my surgeon

Submitted March 2, 2016

I chose Dr. Levine to undergo a beast reconstructive surgery. He was very knowledgeable and definately one of the most experienced doctors in this area. He is straight forward and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I heard about Dr. Levine from a friend who had breast surgery with him. I went to seem him late 2015 and he performed my breast augmentation surgery. I was surprised at how much time he took with me and how Christy and him were there every step of the way. I had 400cc round implants put in. I had my last followup and I'm very happy with the way they came out. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Levine and Christy. They're both a class act and really care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Ron Levine's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• McGill University

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a amazing experience with Dr Levine! Feel like a new women!"

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received a magazine with varies plastic surgeons featured in it. Since I was interested in doing some plastic surgery myself, I decided to do some consultati..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did consultations with 4 different doctors before I met Dr. Levine. When I met Dr. Levine, I liked him right away! He was very honest and straight forward. I ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Levine for breast augmentation. My breasts were very large when I was in my early teens and a heavier weight. They eventually shrunk and looked a ..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He had to fix my breast 3 times.this is how bad it was.I red comments before that he dont really redo his work but mine was awful every time.one boob bigger the..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Levine because a friend recommended me and I was very very happy with how he went over things with me, how reassuring he was, and how knowledgeabl..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Screwed up my otoplasty and gave me unsatisfactory results and when i went to go see him after the surgery he said he didnt know wat i was talking about and ref..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Levine to undergo a beast reconstructive surgery. He was very knowledgeable and definately one of the most experienced doctors in this area. He is..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is not professional. He doesn't take his time. I paid for a rhinoplasty and he did not do a very good job. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. "

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr. Levine from a friend who had breast surgery with him. I went to seem him late 2015 and he performed my breast augmentation surgery. I was s..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine is the warmest and kindest doctor I've ever been to see. I went to him for my revision breast augmentation after a botched job by anither prominen..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction with dr Levine in November. I've always had problems with my love handles even though I exercise and have 8% body fat overall. Being a guy..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine after visiting three other doctors with paid consultations. I can only say that those were a complete waste of money. Dr. Levine really..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Levine, along with 3 other doctors, many years ago...and he was the one that left a positive thought with me. He has high ranking in the wold..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this surgeon for breast implants was a perfect one. Dr. Levine and his secretary are very thorough, compassionate and answered my never endin..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This is a long over due review. I went to Dr. Levine when I was 23 (6 years ago) to have my breast augmentation. At the time, I saw a few Doctors and received s..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr.Levine. I was not completely satisfied with the result. I wanted my small bump removed which he did with no visible scars however I ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to him for a tummy tuck and it was the worst experience ever. My belly button looked huge with all the asymmetric stitched and he assured me that it'll s..."

July 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://breastimplantstoronto.ca" to "http://www.drronaldlevine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M8X 2X1". Address has been updated from "None" to "56 Aberfoyle Crescent Suite 650, Toronto". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14162362581".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After a difficult and messy c section, I went to dr Levine for a scar revision. My husband 'suggested' I return my breasts to pre baby state since I was alrea..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found out about Dr. Ron Levine through a friend. I set up a consultation, I wasn't very comfortable with the experience, but he convinced me the surgeries tha..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my consultation with Dr. Ronald Levine last week. He was recommended by an acquaintance of mine and her breast look amazing. I was 10 minutes early for my..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Levine and have a good feeling from my meeting. He wasn't the most polished dresser, which truth be told did make me feel a little uncomfor..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast done by Dr Levine 4 days ago. I must say that this Dr is very knowledgable. On the day of my surgery he arrived on time and was very comforting ..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "We have a son who is not mental illness and he went to Dr Levine for Breast implement . He did brests done on a mental boy without asking his parents orletter o..."

October 7, 2014
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 3197467)

May 3, 2012