You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Levine

Dr. Ron Levine's Ratings

I went to him for a tummy tuck and it was the worst experience ever. My belly button looked huge with all the asymmetric stitched and he assured me that it'll shrink after a while even though it seemed impossible but I convinced myself that he knows what he's talking about. He became very mean and grumpy whenever I brought it up and few years later I haven't been able to wear a bikini and have been very self conscience about my tummy, far more than I was prior to the surgery. He's smug, and is super nice to you before getting your money. He doesn't care about the outcome and just wants to get you off his back, by blaming it on you, your skin type, your type of body, whatever he can!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

After a difficult and messy c section, I went to dr Levine for a scar revision. My husband 'suggested' I return my breasts to pre baby state since I was already under a general aesthetic. It seemed like a reasonable idea. Dr. Levine literally talked me into a full tummy tuck which I didn't need. I ended up with a newly reconstructed belly button which looks hideous and I can never wear a bikini again. As far as the breasts, I am a small frame and I am short. I told him I wanted 200 ml or less (that is what my friend had) and he fought me. Told me that was ridiculous and not worth the money. I insisted and he got grumpy about having to special order them. When I came out of surgery, they were much larger than I expected and the documents showed 250 cc's. I have never been comfortable with them. I WISH I had accepted my body as it was instead of seeking a better version of who I was. Mistake. Big mistake. Woman should try to love their body as it is or accept that the grass is not always greener on the other side certainly applies to plastic surgery. Scar tissue and mottling scars are almost always part of the surgery you don't necessarily get told about. AND watch out. This doctor DOES NOT clean his stitch removal scissors and tweezers between patients!!!! YUCK!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2788834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I found out about Dr. Ron Levine through a friend. I set up a consultation, I wasn't very comfortable with the experience, but he convinced me the surgeries that will be performed on me will be perfect. I went back and fourth a couple of times, but yet he kept convincing me that the surgeries will have absolutely no issues and the results will be perfect. I took his word for it and went through with the surgery. He told me it was best to perform three surgeries in one day to save money, despite me not having an issue with it, he told me he can perform them in one day without any struggles or consequences. I did an eye lift surgery, and he promised me they would be the same size and there would be no mark, and even after 1 year that is not the case at all. The second surgery, was the tummy tuck, the line was too high from what we agreed on and was messy, not even remotely straight and the belly button wasn't centred and was too big. The third surgery was a liposuction in my thighs, one is thinner than the other. I went back to him and my husband spoke to him, telling him that we are not satisfied with the results, and he remained convinced that the results were perfect, a year later now and I will definitely not be visiting this doctor ever again. I went to four other doctors afterwards, and they all informed me that his work was not professional whatsoever. My self-esteem was demolished and he cost me a lot of money, and I had to go to another surgeon to fix the results, which thankfully he was able to fix extremely well like how I originally wanted. If I could rate him a 0, I would.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

I had my consultation with Dr. Ronald Levine last week. He was recommended by an acquaintance of mine and her breast look amazing. I was 10 minutes early for my appointment and I was seen right away after filling out some basic info. His office is not as nice as other offices but that didnt bother me. He is not even the most polish dresser either but he was professional. He was very straight forward which i appreciate. I asked him tons and tons of questions, and given that his consultation was free, I didnt feel rushed. We tried two sizes, bare in mind Im a transgender with no breast tissue whatsoever. He recommended 300 cc but the size was a little small for my taste, so I asked him the biggest he could do and he said maybe 410 cc which is what we settled on. He explained the different type of implants, but since I am so flat there was not much option which was understandable. I mentioned that I want a rounded look, a mix of fake and natural looking, have a volume on the higher part and a little bit of side boob. So he is ordering a different type of implant which is fuller than the regular implants used because he doesnt want me to have rippling, under the muscle, and the incision is on the crease of the breast which is the lower part. He ordered inspira which he said was a fuller one which I am excited about even if I am paying a little bit more. I am scheduled for next week tuesday (November 25). I will post another review after the surgery. Reviews are very helpful so I hope I can help others as well.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Levine and have a good feeling from my meeting. He wasn't the most polished dresser, which truth be told did make me feel a little uncomfortable, but here's what I did like:

- small unassuming office
- easy to access (he's two doors away - in comparison to some of those bigger showier practices with the bling)
- he seemed calm
- he seemed confident and relaxed
- he asked me about my history and shared with me all that he anticipated I'd want to know (he was dead on by the way)
- he cited statistics which seemed to shift some of my concerns (though i'm a little hesitant to trust all this because of course he'll site the literature in his favour...right?)
- and he's apparently been at this for 30 yrs. - herein lies the real experience

sooo.... I'm still on the fence - hoping to get this done sooner than later and doing my research.

Someone posted some thoughts around what to discuss...they mentioned:
- distance between breasts (great point. never thought of that)
- going too big (breasts looking like balloons)

Super helpful points. Any others people can share?

Thanks again everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I had my breast done by Dr Levine 4 days ago. I must say that this Dr is very knowledgable. On the day of my surgery he arrived on time and was very comforting as I was very nervous. His entire staff was super friendly. His facility where he performed my surgery was very clean and "upscaled". I would recommend this Dr to anyone who is thinking of doing a BA! I'm super happy with my results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I had my breasts done twice w/Dr. Levine. The first time he asked me to do the surgery he recommended about 250cc, I wanted a full C and he gave me a small C (very flat chested at the time). Fast forward a few years, I had to get my breasts re-done, went to a DD w him again (due to returning customer's rates). The breasts look good however I wish I did more research on doctors as my under boob scars are pretty noticeable and I'm pretty insecure. I'm also Asian so I scar a lot easier and it fades really slow. Oh well, they look great under under clothing. They're also a bit far apart which I should of researched bit more about since I have a petite frame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I really wanted to share my testimony regarding my experience with Dr. R. Levine. 17yrs ago he did my breast implants and I absolutely loved them. They felt so natural and I've always received compliments on how well they were done. Now, many years later, I am thrilled that I can return to Dr. Levine's clinic to have them removed and do a breast lift. The confidents I feel in him and the staff in the clinic is beyond what I can say in this small rating site. Thank you to the entire team at Dr. Levine's clinic. Regards, Happy Latino

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1785825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

In Jan of 2004 I was recommended to see Dr. Levine by my girlfriend who had BA done by him which turned out great. When I went to see him, I simply asked to do what he did for my friend, small B cup, etc. I'm a very small frame, tall and slim woman; after giving birth to my daughter my natural breasts shrunk to pretty much nothing. Dr. Levine insisted I had a large C cup apparently my frame called for it, saline implant and above the muscle - BIG mistake. When the bandages came off I nearly fainted, I couldn't believe the results!! I looked like a woman with large balloons, totally unnatural and shocking to me.. even when the swelling went down, I never got used to them. I could feel the bag, my already stretched skin got even more more stretched, the rippling on the sides was getting worse with age.. Lesson learned-do your homework, consult with as many docs as you can, study the subject. Take charge and make sure to communicate your wishes to your doc so everyone is on the same page.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1785829].votes_count ]]