Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Cienkus

A wonderfully compassionate and caring Dr. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Very attentive. He listens, does not rush you have it of the room, and actually solves your problems.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Cienkus is by far the BEST primary care physician ever! He remembers everything about you including medications you took in the past. He will listen to you carefully and care about your well being. He is very accurate with his diagnosis and will recommend you to a knowledgable specialist if needed. The only negative can be with his nurses. If you call sick they will not get you in to see him and tell you to see one of his partners in practice. However, if you call enough and he actually gets word of you being sick he WILL make time for you in his day to be seen. Overall, I have been to many primary care physicians and he is the best one by far. I have been seeing him since the day I turned 18 and would never change that because of my positive experiences with him and his great bed side manners!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr Cienkus is the most kind and thoughtful doctor I have ever met in my 63 years.After other doctors basically abandoned me after surgery, he showed great concern and interest in my problems. He even CALLS ME me to see how I am doing, something no other doctor has ever done for me. I will recommend this dr. to everyone who seeks out a compassionate and caring medical professional.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Scott B. Cienkus's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Glenview, IL