Ratings for Dr. Paula A. Harvan

Dr. Paula Harvan is a highly skilled, conscientious and caring physician. Her thorough examinations and response to my health needs are greatly appreciated. Each of the specialists to whom I've been referred has been outstanding as well. During a time when a wound needed to be packed each day, she saw me in her office and changed the dressing herself to avoid infection. She is highly respected by her colleagues. I have recommend her for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Many years ago I met Dr. Harvan and was fortunate and frankly lucky enough to choose her as my Personal Physician. She is a superb clinician and has guided me through all the infirmities I have faced as I grow old. Hey, there are people my age that are dead! Many of her diagnosis required an insight few physycians no matter how well educated would miss. Every specialist I have seen always expresses great respect for her skills. She is a wonderfull practioner who is so dedicated I marvel at her dedication and how she manages to be so responsive to we patients. And she has a kind manner and a fine sense of humour to boot. You could not find a better physician. I would recommend her to anyone in my family or anyone I love. No, I am not related to her all though I wouldn't mind.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Incredibly respondive. Visited me every day following specilaized surgery in the hospital even though she was not the treating physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

She's a great doctor. Very helpful and friendly. She was recommended to me by my mother in law, and I would recommend her to my friends as well. Very knowledgeable and professional!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I told her I was having a meltdown / aka nervous breakdown and she told me she could not help me with that and asked about my respiratory infection. she refused to write me a sick note and told me about some guy she wrote a sick note for who got fired. she was cold, flustered, mean, unhelpful all at once. Has no clue about any gyne issues and told me i didn't need to do anything if I was planning to get pregnant -even though I was almost 40 and she had not seen any blood tests. I ended up having high FSH and being infertile - which I found out 1 year later because the b could not be bothered to tell me my fsh was high herself!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Paula A. Harvan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)