Ratings for Dr. Jean-Francois Planet

Do they even answer the phone?!? I have left numerous message over a 3 day period and never received a call back. Not impressed

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

No one answers the phone or calls you back after several messages and then when they do, they are rude and literally hung up on me. And appointments are 6 months out when i'm literally losing my voice and and can't do anything cause of the vertigo I have. I'm so discouraged!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Called the Doctors office to reschedule an appointment, no one answers the phone!! Left 4 messages over 2 days and no call back. I had to drive there and personally reschedule my appointment. Not impressed so far as I haven't seen the doctor yet!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

First time to see this specialist. Excellent experience all around. Very devoted and professional. Gave us detailed explanation of what is going on and what to expect. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I've been calling for two weeks now (7 voicemails left)to book a follow up app/ looks thou I'll be making an appearance today in person I'm fed up.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've been trying to call them for a week but they just don't answer the phone nor return calls (voicemails). This is insane.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Planet has been my doctor for the past 5 years. While I think he is great & have no complaints, his receptionists need to either answer their phones and/or return phones calls when one has to leave a voicemail.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Very rude Doctor. His equipment is very old. He send me next door without explaining what for. It was a hearing aid business. I do not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My daughter was having trouble breathing, she was snoring , sleeping with mouth open. It turned out she very enlarged Tonsils and the Adenoid was also enlarged. The doctor recommended surgery as she was only 5 years old and they would become even worse. We went ahead with the surgery and she recovered with no issues. Her breathing has completely improved its night and day. She no longer snores, she sleeps with her mouth open now. We are happy with the results and recommend having this procedure done for anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Was in a hurry to see me out the door. Didn't let me explain or ask any questions and kept interrupting. Gave me a perfunctory check up and said there was nothing and asked me to book another appointment in 6 weeks (why, if there is noting?...). Definitely only in it for the money.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017