Ratings for Dr. Jean-Francois Planet

Had a very good experience with Dr. Planet he fixed my breathing by doing my surgery and I feel like a new person I can actually breathe now he was really good and knows what he is doing! I would recommend him for sure!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

First appointment with Dr Planet. His office has only three chairs and a sink, not even a desk! He is rude and in hurry. Way before I finished answering his first question he started to ask me the second question and I found he never listened my answer. I chose to have another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Rude , uncaring and unprofessional. Doesn't listen to the patient or pay attention to he symptoms. Go to another ENT specialist.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have nose bleedings and went see Dr Planet, ....very rude. He was in a hurry and didn’t even took a second to check the nostrils and then proceed to cauterize. OHIP pay him to blew me a vein , the nosebleeds are worse than ever Then he said I will need a follow up. His office made the appointment and didn’t have the courtesy to tell me the date. Called more than 8 times to no avail…nobody answers the phone (just an answer machine), finally took time off work to go in person to check for the appointment, only to be told I have to pay $50, because I missed it by 2 days. When I told them check your answer machine to see how many times I called, they throw the ball at each other of who was in charge of the calls, very unprofessional. All useless, I ended up worse than when I first visit this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. J-F is one of the best doctors in Ottawa, and he is extremely warm and caring person. The clinic staff are excellent and extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

First appointment , was glad to meet him said it was a pleasure to meet you Dr. Planète, he said to me it's not planète is Planet in not in a friendly way, right away I found him very rude to greet a new patient . Then ask me to explain my problem S . As I started to explain my problems , he right away in a very rude way, told me to shut up and only answer his questions.....he was kind of confused cause he had just told me to explain my problems then tell me to shut up and answer his questions.....Very weird character. !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Saw Dr. Planet for very itchy ears that were driving me mad. One visit and one prescription later and I am wonderfully cured. Office staff were very cordial and actually was taken earlier than appointment time. Would definitely recommend Dr. Planet.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I met with Dr. Planet for ears that were extremely itchy and about to drive me crazy. He prescribed a medication and days later for the first time in a year the itch had completely disappeared. Alleluia! I will remain sane. My experience is nothing but great with Dr. Planet and his office staff. I had no waiting time, as a matter of fact I was taken early. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I saw Dr,. Planet for a hoarse voice issue that was going on for a year. After doing a test at the hospital, that had negative results, he prescribed me acid reflux medication for a 2 months period and it did wonders. The medication was expensive but was worth it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Was in a hurry . Didn't let me explain or ask any questions and kept interrupting. Asked me to book another appointment for the second part of the assessment (why not get over it during the first appointment)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017