Ratings for Dr. Jean-Francois Planet

Dr. J-F is one of the best doctors in Ottawa, and he is extremely warm and caring person. The clinic staff are excellent and extremely accommodating, friendly and helpful. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

First appointment , was glad to meet him said it was a pleasure to meet you Dr. Planète, he said to me it's not planète is Planet in not in a friendly way, right away I found him very rude to greet a new patient . Then ask me to explain my problem S . As I started to explain my problems , he right away in a very rude way, told me to shut up and only answer his questions.....he was kind of confused cause he had just told me to explain my problems then tell me to shut up and answer his questions.....Very weird character. !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Saw Dr. Planet for very itchy ears that were driving me mad. One visit and one prescription later and I am wonderfully cured. Office staff were very cordial and actually was taken earlier than appointment time. Would definitely recommend Dr. Planet.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I met with Dr. Planet for ears that were extremely itchy and about to drive me crazy. He prescribed a medication and days later for the first time in a year the itch had completely disappeared. Alleluia! I will remain sane. My experience is nothing but great with Dr. Planet and his office staff. I had no waiting time, as a matter of fact I was taken early. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I saw Dr,. Planet for a hoarse voice issue that was going on for a year. After doing a test at the hospital, that had negative results, he prescribed me acid reflux medication for a 2 months period and it did wonders. The medication was expensive but was worth it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Was in a hurry . Didn't let me explain or ask any questions and kept interrupting. Asked me to book another appointment for the second part of the assessment (why not get over it during the first appointment)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Do they even answer the phone?!? I have left numerous message over a 3 day period and never received a call back. Not impressed

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

No one answers the phone or calls you back after several messages and then when they do, they are rude and literally hung up on me. And appointments are 6 months out when i'm literally losing my voice and and can't do anything cause of the vertigo I have. I'm so discouraged!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Called the Doctors office to reschedule an appointment, no one answers the phone!! Left 4 messages over 2 days and no call back. I had to drive there and personally reschedule my appointment. Not impressed so far as I haven't seen the doctor yet!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

First time to see this specialist. Excellent experience all around. Very devoted and professional. Gave us detailed explanation of what is going on and what to expect. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017