Ratings for Dr. Barbara J. Steele

Dr. Steele lacks a warm and caring personality toward children. I felt that her interactions with my children were more like transactions and that she did not posess a genuine concern for them what so ever, which is strange considering that she is a Pediatrician. For example, when we first joined her practice, I was concerned that my child might have had a learning disorder. She had never initially met him and would not meet him regarding the subject until I completed a substantial amount of tasks and paid out almost $2000 in psychological testing. It would have been nice for her to actually have met him and then have made the recommendation on going ahead with the testing. However, from a scientific stand point she is very educated, experienced, and knows her profession well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

We love Dr Steele. She is a very kind doctor and easy to talk to. She doesn't rush and spends lots of time explaining, she always tries to answer all your questions. Dr Steele is the best pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Barbara J. Steele's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA