Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Friedman

OMG!!! I never want to go back to that place. Appointments start at 9:15. The doctor gets there around 11:00. It takes about 4 hours to get into an exam room. Then wait some more for the doctor to come in. It's ridiculous. Very uprofessional. Looking for another rheumatologist so I won't have to go back.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

The worse doctors office I've ever been to. The M.A.'s or whatever they called themselves are very ghetto and disrespectful,rude, and very unprofessional the wife charges you what she wants for a copay that's not on your plan witch I more on top of that she trys to diagnose and you're not a physician and the doctor and wife argue in front of patients and the longgggggg longgggg wait

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

The wait was to long but he was very very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Friedman seems to be knowledgeable, but that ghetto staff (and I'm black) he has, I don't know where he got them from. One in particular, (I won't say her name), straight from the hood. She's very rude, nasty, has no personality and we won't even mention professionalism. I to was there five hours for an appointment. The only reason I waited was because I needed a refill on my prescription. They know this because they refuse to call in a refill, which forces you to come into the office for an appointment. He and wife go back and forth which sometimes turns into a very heated discussion. I also feels she's making medical decisions that she has no business doing. They're one big mess. I don't see how he's still practicing and has any patients. I'm looking for a new rheumatologist. Nothing can be worse then this office. I've literally never seen anything like it before in my life and I've been around quite some time and have seen my share of doctors.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Spent 5 hours in his office, staff incompetence apalling - unable to figure out how to use a fax machine and burst into my consult to ask for a personal prescription. Dr did not seem to listen to me and or address my concerns, or have interest in my observations or medical history, walking out of the room mid sentence to deal with office issues. Dx to deliver to my PCP not worth the paper it's written on. Office does not take credit cards for copay?! A nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Please save yourself! I have been living in pain for a while now and my GP sent me to a rhumy to get to the bottom of things. This doc did not order 1 test, he did not examine me, nor would he even look at my old blood work that I had brought with me. He stopped at the med list I had typed out @ home and told me that I need to go to rehab & try some antipsycotics! WTF. When did doctors stop being doctors? This one certianly has. I went to him to try to get futher in my diagnosis on what was causing me so much pain & he did NOTHING but call me a "drug addict" basically. He was giving steroids to everyone who walked thru the door, as a steroids fix everything mentality. I went to him for some answers, not to be put in a "box" like everyone else. I am an individual & am just on a journey for a doctor to get to the bottom of why I hurt so bad & for this dr to just tell me that my problem was that I needed to go to rehab was heartbreaking to say the least. He is HORRIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I agree w/ the previous rater, I like Dr. Friedman, he is very knowledgeable and nice, but I can't tolerate his staffs anymore. I always have to wait 3-4hrs in the waiting room. Why even make appt when that's not what they go by? His staffs make me feel like they don't want to be there. His wife (the cashier/appt person) doesn't know what she is doing! I'm looking for a new rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

The doctor is very knowledgeable but, is very slow you have an appointment at 9:30 and he doesn't get into the office until 11:00 and have to help his wife get settle in before he can start with patients. His staff does not have any certification at all and try to take care of your insurance problems. His wife does not have any medical experience at all and always try to tell you about your medication you're taking like she's the nurse or doctor. He does not do hospital visits at all and could care less if you're in there or not. Will not call and check on you. Dr. Friedman is a good doctor but, have a very poor staff in his office.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet