Ratings for Dr. Stanley E. Waintraub

Yes other's say he knows his stuff; I"m sure he does we couldn't tell from our dealings with him. In the case of my wife's cancer he is doing the standard treatment that the other 2 Onco's we consulted with said they'd do. After 4 visits with Waintraub we switched. He doesn't listen , is very much in a hurry, he reviews your chart in a minute once he walks into the room, and 2 minutes later he is trying to leave. We've had to have his nurse call him back to answer questions on more than one occasion. My wife had pains after her surgery and every time she mentioned them he would dismiss it and tell her he wouldn't scan her again yet. We never asked for more scans.. just asking if these sorts of post-surgery and medication side-effects were normal. Others say he's great and I'm glad that he is for them, he wasn't the doctor for us. We went to another Onco at the same facility and the experience was night and day.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

I absolutely LOVE this doctor!! He is honest, truthful, caring, loving if you haven't seen this side of him give it some time you will!! He is a brilliant man and I truly believe my mother is in the best care possible with everything he recommends for her as far as treatment for her! You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Waintraub he is a God sent for my mother and truly cares about her! Their are not many doctors I've ever said this about but I will say it about Dr. Waintraub. We are blessed to have meet him. And I feel my mother will live a much longer life bc of this doctor! Thank you Dr. Waintraub!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I have been with Dr. Waintraub for 8+ years. I started at Stage 4 and had a reoccurrence in the Fall of 2016 and he and his staff have been with me every step of the way. He may be hurried and 'short' on time, but he is brilliant and I trust him with my life. It is my opinion that the reason ALL of the doctors at the Cancer Center are hurried -- they are being pressured by the hospital's administration to bring in more and more $$$$'s! If they would only let these physicians do their jobs what a wonderful world this would be!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Although Dr. W's manner can be brusque or hurried, he is smart, caring, and apparently up to date on all there is to know. He has kept me in great shape re: early stage breast cancer over the last 5 years. Any questions he may not have answered can and will be addressed by his nurses or PA. Btw, the facility in Hackensack is gorgeous: fit for a queen. If you have to wait, no better place to be with snacks, beverages, books, puzzles, etc.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr Waintraub for 13 years... he has gotten me through 2 bouts of Breast cancer and continues to make sure I stay healthy... He is PASSIONATE about what he does and cares deeply about his patients. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I've had I was diagnosed with advanced and aggressive, stage IV breast cancer three years ago. I went to Dr Waintraub for a second opinion and never left. His care is excellent! He shows kindness and compassion, not only for me, but for my family, as well. I can certainly think of better things to do besides chemo, but I feel good and I'm able to enjoy life, thanks to Dr Waintraub! I'm forever grateful to Dr Waintraub, Vicky and the rest of his excellent staff. <3

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Absolutely love this doctor! Wish he was my pcp not only my oncologist!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Waintraub treated my wife, Ruth for 10 months. When we met him Ruth was already at Stage IV lung cancer. She loved him. Yes he is a very busy man..but he is also a great Doctor and caring individual. He ALWAYS answered our questions. Be prepared with questions when you visit and you will not be disappointed. Cancer is horrible. Ruth died. Waintraub is not a miracle worker but he will give your loved very, very good care. His business is sickness and death I'm sure it is very difficult to do his job day after day..give the man a break. If you want the truth see this man.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Shame on all of you who have a harsh word about this wonderful, loving,caring man who saves lives without a thank you. He is knowledgeable, extremely kind & caring. Dr Weintraub cares about every patient that comes thru his door. He may be quick but when you are in the hands of him you are being told the truth, given the best of the best care and yes you may have to wait but I would rather wait than have a slower unmeaningful doctor giving meaningless treatment. You are dealing with CANCER and I am sure you want the BEST. HE IS>>MY mother was treated by DR. Weintraub she was his Femara baby and I bless him for every day he helped her live, my mother Angeline Rosatti passed away July 4th of 2010. Vicky and Mac the rest of the staff was just as kind to my mom and me I couldn't ask for a better doctor.Cancer has no guide to go by and every case is different so please don't be spoiled just go to the best. Dr Weintraub is the best. Dorothy Rosato (daughter)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Very satisfied with first meeting. Doctor was very forthcoming and direct but reassuring that he was giving the best possible tratment course,

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Stanley E. Waintraub's Credentials

• Italian

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ