Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Mendes

Dr. Mendes and the rest of the Wareham Pediatrics staff have been wonderful for our two children. The whole office is modern, well staffed, knowledgeable, great bed side manner. I would recommend them to anyone in the area. 9 years ago we moved 30 minutes away, we chose to not change our pediatrician, because we TRUST Dr. Mendes and the team at Wareham Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Great doctor but the nurses and staff can be a little rude - or should I say, just abrupt. But the doctors are wonderful. Dr. Mendes takes his time with his patients which is is biggest stregth and biggest downfall. It's not unusal to wait an hour or more for a healthy child visit with Dr. Mendes. Sick visits can be a longer wait if they squeeze you in. But he is with his patients for over 30 minutes - bet HMO's hate that!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

This doc is awesome. Really takes time to discuss with child and parent. Really talks to the kids and treats them with respect. The entire group at Wareham Pediatrics are awesome. Not one bad thing to say about the doctors or nurses. Sometimes the office staff can be very abrupt but not too often. It took me three pediatricians before I found this group. They only prescribe medicines when they are needed. I refer them to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

An excellent pediatrician. Very knowledgeable, and is up-to-date on the latest pediatric information. My kids love him. Like most pediatricians, he's super-busy, and not always on time, but he was voted best doctor by our local newspaper.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2006

Dr. Steven J. Mendes's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Wareham, MA