Ratings for Dr. Ann E. Eggert

worst pediatrics office ever. Office is dirty. High employment turnover here, staff states their paychecks bounce quite often. worst of all the office manager is obviously drunk. she staggers and speech is slurred more time than not. you can also smell the alcohol when talking to her. i will never go back here

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

My experience here was disappointing to say the least. I'm new to the PTC area and needed to get my son in for his 18 month well check. We arrived early to complete new patient paperwork. The office building exterior was dilapidated and unkept. When we entered the office, we had to sign in the "sick" side as the well side was closed permanently. There were two ladies in the front office. One checked us in while the other ate lunch and spoke angrily on the phone. We were called back shortly after arriving and the person helping us was the lunch eater. She still had mayonnaise on her face. She never identified herself, just began taking a family history. I have no idea her credentials. The floor was filthy and my shoes kept sticking in places. About 20 minutes into the visit, I decided this wasn't a god fit for us and excused us from the remainder of the visit. While it is possible that the staff are well trained, competent medical professionals, the condition of the premises and the appearance of the staff made me question the cleanliness of the facility. We won't be returning.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I have been in the care of Dr. Eggert for 13 years. When I sought life-insurance, they requested my last 5 years worth of medical history. The doctor's office sent 8 years. I was denied insurance due to something in year 7. Because the people at this office were incompetent, I cannot provide for my family in the event of my untimely death.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Im so glad to see this web-site. I would like to say that I really like this office and enjoy the friendly staff of nurses. I don't care for Dr. Eggert much but because we have been at this office for quiet some time,its scary to change my kids over to another pediatrician. The office as a whole is awesome,but there are some things that could be changed to make this office the talk of the town in a positive way; The tv's in the lobby don't work and I feel it should be a smoke free enviornment it is a office where children are seen,they should wear uniforms.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

The office has changed alot. Dr. Murli and Kathy are truly missed. My kids have gone to the office for over 10 years, and we use to refer people to the office but not anymore. I understand that the office manager is a big problem with the moral at the office. I hope they are able to get their act together because I don't think Dr. Eggert knows how many patients are leaving the practice,or she may not be concerned because she will retire soon. How sad for the people who work for her...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

She talked down to me and was not personable at all. Being a new mom, I had some questions and she gave me short answers and did not explain herself very well. We moved from another area and the office misplaced our sons records and almost gave him the wrong shot. Plus, no one washes their hands in front of you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Eggert is gentle and listens. She really looks at my child to assess his needs. She has worked with my son and me to find solutions to any problems. She is also punctual when returning phone calls. Additionally, she works with me on a unique vaccine schedule because of my autism concerns.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Anne is wonderful. My daughter was sorry she outgrew the need for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Ann E. Eggert's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Peachtree City, GA